PDA

View Full Version : ONLINE PLAY!!!!!

SOA
Apr 4, 2003, 11:07 AM
ok im not sure im posting in the right area but... im online at saterday and i need to know a few things...
the rules?
about holiday quests:can you redo them?can you pipe for the rare rappys?when are these?
How you can tell if an items duped?
and anything else you thing i should know

thanks

HaLLa
Apr 4, 2003, 11:17 AM
you can pipe but no where as effective as offline.

If you see the same weapon over and over for trade...its duped.

More less everyone and their brother has Uber rares. Its HIGHLY luck they are duped.

So if you see someone with really good weapons they are probably duped.

See someone using rares but not ubers might not be

demonknight
Apr 4, 2003, 03:20 PM
ummm this is probably a newbie question but im not online yet, anyways whats an "uber"???

MadCowChuck_
Apr 4, 2003, 03:54 PM
In Layman's...

Uber = Really, really, really, really, really, really really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really...

(Two hours later) ...really, really, really, duped.

Oh, and good. Usually pretty good, indeed. Like the Duped King...I mean the Black Dupe...Dupe Dupe...Black King Dupe...BKB!

The most disgustingly overpowered weapons are usually referred to uber.

Like guld milla *cough*

_Spawn_
Apr 4, 2003, 04:07 PM
Ive not been online yet ive only just got my gc and had it for a week, i used to play online with dc and everything was duped have people already started cheating in GC?

ShadowCaster
Apr 4, 2003, 04:24 PM
Ok anyways first I want to say BKBs are not always duped, well 99% of the time it is but I have a legit that I found the Monkey King Bar in ult seabed with my redria hucaseal and traded forever for enough photon drops to get the blue black stone. But I have like 30 something pdrops. K with that said.

You can pipe for online quests but it doesn't work, the theory behind piping is that the monster randomly regenerates possibly creating a rare. Online they just don't regenerate, its the same monster every time.

You can't do Holiday Quests unless its around that Holiday, same for Saint (christmas), (halloween) and the easter rappy <----( You'll See )

Most super powerful weps are duped. I say find it yourself or deal with the dupe.

Once your online long enough you will realize how mush faster you gain levels. So congrats on getting online, don't get corrupted, and have a fun time meeting new friends, enemies and jerks. (Hm kinda like the real world...)

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/sprite.gif

Stalfos333
Apr 4, 2003, 04:26 PM
Duped weapons have the same stats, right? Same percents. Is there a list of the common dupes and percents around?

SOA
Apr 4, 2003, 07:00 PM
OK thanks for all your help m level 126 my name is Nate...im a skyly...

and can you answer 1 last question....can you redo holiday quest as many times as you want?