PDA

View Full Version : Could use some help...

kokei
Apr 4, 2003, 11:08 AM
Ok, i'm having the most annoying time with De Rol Le on Normal with my 20 FOnweral, she can't take one hit from him, just about any move he has will either kill her or mame her sencelss, Anyone have any tips! thanks much in advance!

HaLLa
Apr 4, 2003, 11:12 AM
If you really cant beat him you gotta level up. Or you could play online and have people revive you. If your HP is really low you could also equip items to raise you HP. (Digger HP)

I dunno what techs you would have now but if you have GiFoie already use it. If not use anything you have that hits it multiple times.

Also when its on the raft dodge its attacks. Get the pattern down.

kokei
Apr 4, 2003, 01:03 PM
I have everything, except shita/deband. And She's wearing 4 digger HP's so that gives her a grand total of about 110 HP.

level 20 on tha caves on nomral, the XP is slow, to say the least,

And i can't really play online for the moment, my router isn't working and by BB connection is plugged into my computer (everquest /sigh =P)

HaLLa
Apr 4, 2003, 01:18 PM
Use eithe Gifoie or Rafoie against it (rafoie rips it up)

learn to dodge attacks better. You can dodge most of them most of the time.

Thats all I cna think of

LollipopLolita
Apr 4, 2003, 02:18 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=793

LegendaryMage
Apr 4, 2003, 02:41 PM
Have you been feeding your MAG?

LilRicaNthuG
Apr 4, 2003, 05:15 PM
if u got resta

use it evertime u get hurt

Tulathis
Apr 4, 2003, 05:58 PM
Find Deband tech first of all. You'll have a hard time without it. Also, make sure to cast Jellen on him to reduce the power of his tentacle attack. Other than that I'd say just make sure to heal every time you get hit and go to town with your Foie spell.

ginko990
Apr 4, 2003, 06:20 PM
Get deband and use it, any lvl will help a little bit.