PDA

View Full Version : Item Mag ability and t-atk question

deahamlet
May 9, 2013, 03:11 PM
Hi,

Every tech weapon I give seems to up Dexterity as well as t-atk. So at 46, I had 13 dex, 33 t-atk. Since I see a lot of suggestions to have a pure t-atk mag, how do I get rid of the dex now and what do I feed to give only t-atk?
I was feeding rods and talises.

Is it too late to fix it now? Mag is level 50.

Thank you.

blace
May 9, 2013, 03:58 PM
You can't remove stats that are added. You'll want to balance weapons with trimates or some 6* room items.

Emp
May 9, 2013, 06:14 PM
You can't remove stats that are added. You'll want to balance weapons with trimates or some 6* room items.

or strictly feed it Tech food devices that you can get by exchanging 2 photon spheres I think.

SociableTyrannosaur
May 9, 2013, 09:05 PM
A little dex is fine anyway. Max level for mags is going to be 175 soon and as long as you'll have 700 + T Atk by 60/60 you can afford to spread your points out to a bit.

Certain armors and weapons require over 400 dex to equip and while you may or may not want them, the option is always nice. Since a newman Fo/Te or Fo/Fi only gets up to 392 dex at 60/60, 20-25 dex (maybe even 30) wouldn't be a bad plan.

Use the skill tree planner/simulator which also has a mag planner and see how your stats match up. a mag with 125 T atk on a female newman is plenty, but if you're playing a different race/gender, you may need more.