PDA

View Full Version : Are all the weapons listed on this site on the story mode of PSP2?

LevelSeven
May 9, 2013, 05:35 PM
http://psp2.psupedia.info/Special%253ASearch/Weapons.html

Are those weapons all available offline? I remember how the offline version of AoTI didn't have everything the online version had. Just wanting to make sure I'm right about this. I don't want my hopes to get to high up for nothing.

blace
May 9, 2013, 05:37 PM
A few require you to do challenge mode. You don't need to be onlone specifically, but you will need another person to get it.

LevelSeven
May 9, 2013, 05:41 PM
Alright that sounds good to me. As long as most of those awesome weapons don't require 2 people I'm good. Also, will PSP2 infinity ever be released to US?

blace
May 9, 2013, 05:44 PM
The game was released about 2 years ago. Someone that had attended E3 or another game expo, from here asked a representative about it and they said due to low sales and rampant pirating, the game won't be making an appearance.

Link1275
May 9, 2013, 07:11 PM
If you want to get the challenge mode weapons and titles I've been doing challenge mode lately.

Bonjet
May 10, 2013, 09:31 PM
Most of the weapons can be obtained offline but some weapons can be obtain from: DLC, Challenge Missions or Download Item.

I'm not sure where I can get those Download Items because I saw there's a 200 Yen thingy in comments and I haven't obtained those items.