PDA

View Full Version : Mac OS X versions of MatTracker, MagTimer? Poll away!

KirinDave
Apr 4, 2003, 02:18 PM
For awhile I've been thinking about writing a version of MatTracker (and MagTimer, since it's so easy) for Mac OS X because I want to be able to use my iBook to keep track of this sort of thing.

I'm curious if anyone at PSOW is a mac user or would for some reason or another appreciate this project. If so, I'll actually polish it so that it's usable and nice looking.

So?

LollipopLolita
Apr 4, 2003, 02:21 PM
You would have to ask for permission from the authorL ragmasterrappy.

KirinDave
Apr 4, 2003, 02:31 PM
On 2003-04-04 11:21, LollipopLolita wrote:
You would have to ask for permission from the authorL ragmasterrappy.

No, actually I wouldn't. However, I already did, and he said to do as I please. So I guess it all works out http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

LollipopLolita
Apr 4, 2003, 02:43 PM
it's a matter of courtesy and manners.

and you should write one if you want, it would help people

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Apr 4, 2003, 03:08 PM
I'd say do it in flash 5/6. Even pocket pc can run flash 6 :3

yan2003
Apr 4, 2003, 03:19 PM
I'm very confused what this poll is about, but it's hillarious that theres only one choice to vote 4 and no one has voted (I'm suprised u didn't just vote urself)

LollipopLolita
Apr 4, 2003, 05:35 PM
On 2003-04-04 12:08, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
I'd say do it in flash 5/6. Even pocket pc can run flash 6 :3

hmm maybe i should

IceBlink
Apr 4, 2003, 05:43 PM
On 2003-04-04 12:19, yan2003 wrote:
I'm very confused what this poll is about, but it's hillarious that theres only one choice to vote 4 and no one has voted (I'm suprised u didn't just vote urself)

Read the first post again, then look at the downloads on the site. You see the programs are for PC systems? If you read the first post, he would be referring to making versions of the programs for Mac computers. Mac computers and PC computers are somewhat different etc etc etc (yeesh)

As to one answer poll, it's pretty obvious the reason why. Dwell on it for a while and you'll understand.