PDA

View Full Version : A question about forces

havocdragon
Apr 4, 2003, 05:20 PM
I have a few questions about forces

first off, im a 140th level Fonewm and pinkal
I use fire/ice/storm wands plus twinkle star and summit moon, i also use red/blue/yellow merges and have most of my techs up to 30.

Im wondering what i can do to do more damage, what equipment i should be searching for (still havent found a god mind yet) and what kind of rare runs should i do? especially how do i do the ultimate sea bed well (currently i can beat olga in ult but man what a ride)?

thanks in advance =)

goaliedude10
Apr 4, 2003, 05:44 PM
What's your mag? Maybe Psycho Wand?

havocdragon
Apr 4, 2003, 05:46 PM
i just have an Ila mag

Tulathis
Apr 4, 2003, 05:47 PM
Well, it seems like you have a lot of the better spellcasting items. I'd definitely look for a God/Mind or two if you haven't maxed your MST yet. For a FOnewm you might also want to look for a Smoking Plate as they're the only class that can use it. If you're feeling really lucky you could also look for a Psycho Wand, which will give you an even bigger bonus to your Ra techs. You could also search for a Prophets of Motav, which gives a 20% bonus to all the Ra spells. It's not quite as good as the Psycho Wand, but probably easier to find.

havocdragon
Apr 4, 2003, 06:02 PM
sounds good. where is the prophets of motav for pinkal?

havocdragon
Apr 4, 2003, 06:22 PM
and also how to i get the smoking plate?

Joe-Azlin
Apr 5, 2003, 12:53 PM
On 2003-04-04 14:47, J-3PO wrote:
Well, it seems like you have a lot of the better spellcasting items. I'd definitely look for a God/Mind or two if you haven't maxed your MST yet. For a FOnewm you might also want to look for a Smoking Plate as they're the only class that can use it. If you're feeling really lucky you could also look for a Psycho Wand, which will give you an even bigger bonus to your Ra techs. You could also search for a Prophets of Motav, which gives a 20% bonus to all the Ra spells. It's not quite as good as the Psycho Wand, but probably easier to find.

yea psychowand is a very good weapon but not easy 2 find lol but u might get lucky so u never noe.

gideonx
Apr 5, 2003, 02:34 PM
God minds your best bet is Pinkal: Vhard:Caves Nar Lily. Just pipe for one. You can also do

Ultimate:Forest Gulgus-gue

Pinkal does not find smoking plate but these do:
Purplenum: Ultimate:Caves Crimson Assassin
Redria: Ultimate:Ruins Dark Gunner
Yellowboze: Ultimate:Ruins Arlan

Psycho Wand is Pinkal: Ultimate:Seabed Sinow Zele

And Prophets is Oran only i think http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

GL!

TeamPhalanx
Apr 5, 2003, 02:41 PM
Ultimate Seabed is a nightmare for FOrces - The only tech that works there is Megid, and certain enemies, such as Zele and Delbiter, are close to immune. Episode II in general isn't a tech friendly place (outside of Megid)

However, since you are a FOnewm, you can melee some. You may want to experiment using weapons.

As for uping your tech damage, I think the only realistic way is to go for a MAGICAL PIECE.