PDA

View Full Version : Got good guns?

Logical2u
Apr 4, 2003, 05:43 PM
I am lvl33 RaMar. My strongest weapon is a Varista. if anyone has any thing stronger then that, that they would be willing to trade for things like 2 Clubs of Laconium, 2 Crush Bullets, random high level weapons, and a Dark Pillar(cane non-rare). Also if anyone has God Arm so I can get my other modifiers on I would give the same things. My website has a mroe complete list of item I have. (not including Clubs) http://www.geocities.com/driverjoe2utwo/logical2u.html

Khabarakh
Apr 4, 2003, 11:01 PM
dude. ur still a noob, if u read the instruction booklet. Man! my lv 37 RAmar has yas 9000m! Holy! I can give u better stuff than a virista 4 free!

Logical2u
Apr 5, 2003, 06:53 AM
You dont seem to understand the irony that you dont have to fight in battle mode. In fact, it makes more sense to work together to get good scores. Oh yeah, Thanks for offering. I don't think I know when to find you though, so maybe I'll see you in vega?
Actually I dont need it any more I traded a crush bullet and a Club of Laconium for a Guilty Light. But it still sounds good

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Logical2u on 2003-04-05 03:54 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Logical2u on 2003-04-05 06:54 ]</font>

Khabarakh
May 31, 2003, 11:05 PM
On 2003-04-05 03:53, Logical2u wrote:
You dont seem to understand the irony that you dont have to fight in battle mode. In fact, it makes more sense to work together to get good scores.
what? anyway I wont be able to get on for a while... sry