PDA

View Full Version : Duping and Mercedes Benz's

PowerSlave
Mar 6, 2001, 07:32 PM
I know no post anyone makes will end the talk about duping, etc, but I try to think of it this way:
Your driving around town, you hit a stoplight and look glance next to you. Inside the V12 Mercedes next to you is an obnoxious, loud 16 year old with the windows open, thinking he is gods gift. We all know that it wasnt 20 years of hard work that allowed him to afford the car, it was given to him. It may make you pissed because here you are working your tail off with a beat up 1988 chevy, waiting to finally get into something nicer,. and heres this kid cruising around in a V12. Yeah it could make you feel like quitting after all, why are you working so hard when there are people who just seeming get them for free.

This situation is just like PSO and some lvl 27 with a chain sawd coming into your game, where the best item your level 88 has found is a varista.

*the point is dont let these people ruin one of the greatest consloe games ever!!!!!! Keep enjoying PSO, enjoying the friends you have online, and thats it.

whazzzzzup
Mar 7, 2001, 04:02 AM
he'z rite!.....

Jaysat102
Mar 7, 2001, 01:28 PM
Why worry 'bout them..are they affecting the game as you play it...sure, for people like us, who derive great enjoyment from getting the items through gameplay and hard hrs., cheating is an unattractive concept. Our opinion is just that,an opinion. Some people may take the same amount of enjoyment from cheating or hacking their way into the games more advanced levels and items. Point is, they are not you..play your game and enjoy..only you are reponsible for whether or not they bother you..you can focus on how they play the game, or you can choose to focus on your gaming experience...Respectfully, Master Sa

KarnaJ
Mar 7, 2001, 01:52 PM
lol, comparison. It certainly DOES frustrate me looking at my current line up of cars I've owned, 4 of em and I'm not even 19 yet. *goes off topic* 74 internation scout, got rid of it because it rusted so much the front fenders fell completely off. 79 datsun 280zx, another rustbucket, this one with no passenger floorboard, and only the top half of a drivers door. 82 GMC Sierra truck, wrecked 3 times before given to me, 3 times after, finally fell apart. 81 Chevy Camaro, pieced together from what I'd say is no less than 5 different cars, motor blew up. Anyway, I SHOULD be getting a new car today, HOPEFULLY, as yesterday my father and I went down to a car dealer and struck up a deal on an 85 GMC Jimmy. *end off topic*

skidz_2000
Mar 7, 2001, 01:56 PM
Hey i totally agree with you. Dont let those stupid cheaters effect you and the game.