PDA

View Full Version : anyone playin a hucaseal?

havocdragon
Apr 4, 2003, 06:54 PM
i was thinking of making one, and wondering whats the best way to go for a hucaseal?

Yoda86
Apr 4, 2003, 08:30 PM
What do you mean by the best way to go with a HUcaseal?

goaliedude10
Apr 4, 2003, 08:46 PM
I was wondering that myself... Do you mean section ID and mag?

Palimak
Apr 4, 2003, 09:32 PM
I use one but the only advise I could really give you is just look for some good daggers or a twin saber type weapon...Kinda the obvious but there aren't too many hidden secrets you find out as you raise one.

ginko990
Apr 4, 2003, 11:21 PM
I wouldnt, HUcaseals sux0rz.

Axispoint
Apr 5, 2003, 12:51 AM
I like my HUcaseal because unlike my HUcast, she wields a sword right. And for how I play, that does make a difference...

SubstanceD
Apr 5, 2003, 03:00 AM
I am currently playing as a Hucaseal with section ID Sklyly and I am very happy with her. Skyly is a must for any hunter since you find so many good swords. Oran is also very good since they find lots of cool dagger and Hucaseal's excel with daggers, Yellowboze may also be a good choice since you can find alot of the better daggers that are common to oran there not to mention the fact that they apparently have many oppurtunities to get a Monkey King Bar which can be turned into the much sought after Black King Bar.

CorneliusPower
Apr 5, 2003, 03:08 AM
Before you get a good sword you must accept 100 Dragon Slayers on the Skyly ID...and after you find that one!! Please accept more Dragon Slayers. Yes. Skyly is highy suggested.

SubstanceD
Apr 5, 2003, 01:42 PM
Gameplay wise, I found that the first intial hours of using my Hucaseal were no differnent from using any other hunter after all early on most hunters have similar stats and guys like Humar and Hunewearl don't have the ability to learn decent spells until they've leveled up a few times. It wasn't untill I was more or less 3/4 of the way through the mines when I realised that my Hucaseal had not missed a single attack, that's when I first realised the importance of her high ATA, she does occasionally miss, especially whne using mechs but it happens very rarely. I have had next to no problems on Normal in Episode 1 and she is doing quite well for herself in Hard mode, the only thing worth noting is that my Hucast from back in the version 1 days reached Hard difficulty a few hours before she did and did so at a lower level, if you wan't to play a Hucaseal be preparied to put in a bit more time than you do with any other Hunter or a Force, keep that in mind and you should have no problems, remeber slow and steady wins the race, no need to rush and cmplete the game as fast as you can. I have not see any of the latter difficulties yet and I am sure her low HP, low ATP low DEF and lack of spells will hurt her but don't ignore her comparitively great ATA, if using guns is not a big problem for you ( it is for me, I want to be strictly close quarter combat )then go ahead, she should be fairly decent of taking out far away eniemes before they do major damage to her provided she is well equipped.

pixelate
Apr 5, 2003, 02:38 PM
Mag: 10/150/40/0
Wep: Partisans, Daggers, and Double Sabers.

Oh my!

Ryu13
Apr 5, 2003, 03:35 PM
i have a Hucaseal and she rocks. she is a level 43 and has a Diska of Liberator which i say is an awsome wep.

havocdragon
Apr 5, 2003, 09:11 PM
thanks for the info everyone!!

my new Hucaseal 'L' is now 15th level in 2 hours!! (not even one bit tweaked!!) i whooped de rol lie at 8th level and im finding i like a combo between mech guns and swords. She came out redria and i decided that i have crap for armor on my 140th level fonewm so it may not be such a bad idea =). Btw your right she never misses, even with mech guns!! i have her equiped with some general arms ( i found 2!!) and mech guns she does over 400 damage in a hard combo if she hits every time. Well im going to go whoop up vol opt now and see what happens =)

Loftgroover
Apr 6, 2003, 10:31 AM
Im a HUcaseal and have flown thru Normal- V Hard

ULT has been a real struggle tho...I really need a double saber too. Keep finding Stags grrrr.

My mag is 16/174/10/0 and im using a max grinded Red Saber and a Devil Battle.

Joe-Azlin
Apr 6, 2003, 03:51 PM
i love my hucaseal so much. she misses rarely if ne at all. the only problem is that shes the hardest hunter 2 make in my opinion. so yea she takes a while.

my mag- 19/161/20/0