PDA

View Full Version : Redria or Skyly for hunter....

Enialis
Apr 4, 2003, 08:25 PM
Okay well me and my brother were arguing which one was better. Skyly I said.... Redria my brother said.... And I want your opinions.

Yoda86
Apr 4, 2003, 08:37 PM
I would say skyly, but that could be my J-Sword instincts calling.

demonknight
Apr 4, 2003, 08:41 PM
its basically if you want swords and some decent armor then take skyly, if you want really hard to get weapons like lavis cannon and really good armor than take redria, i personnaly like skyly better

gideonx
Apr 4, 2003, 09:04 PM
Skyly Has better weapons IMO then Redria (for a Hunter). But if you have another character with a decent Hunter weapon ID i would go with the Redia. Redria is good for finding all the nice units

Enialis
Apr 5, 2003, 02:44 PM
Ha! I just told my brother! Thanks guys! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Auracom
Apr 5, 2003, 07:18 PM
lol sibling rivalry kicks ass!

Wish I argued about stuff like this... instead of DO THE DISHES! NO IT'S YOUR NIGHT! (stereotypical stuff)

Ya skly rocks for Hunter stuff. I've got abunch of double saber type weapons they are really fun.

marionettemaster
Apr 5, 2003, 08:36 PM
i would say redria from personal experience with both section ids... its just so easy to get god/battles, demo comets, cure/shocks, etc. with a redria

but hell, both are great and can't go wrong with either

LordCronai
Apr 5, 2003, 10:31 PM
I heavily suggest Skyly...it finds pretty much every type of sword, which is the optimal weapon for a Hunter IMO.

w00t, post 200

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LordCronai on 2003-04-05 19:31 ]</font>