PDA

View Full Version : im out for blood! who the frel is....

Azrael_Devins
Apr 4, 2003, 08:48 PM
im out for blood! who the frel is screwing with my email and password?!? i get this email from psoworld saying SOMEBODY used my email and password to screw with my account!!! why? how? unless theyre a hacker with nothing else to do, how did they get it? i dont post my info anywhere!!! (if you have happened to see otherwise, please notify me, so i can scratch it)
im really pissed at this person! please, if you see somebody with the name "pso rocks me!" or something like that, please tell me..... or please notify pso world site managers, so they can scratch my account.... argh!!! i swear, i wish i could reach through cyberspace and choke the life out of them....... anyway, please notify me..... thank you

LollipopLolita
Apr 5, 2003, 02:39 PM
can you please explain what happened again?

Azrael_Devins
Apr 6, 2003, 10:43 AM
argh.... okay... *breathes* i got an email message in my account inbox from the manager tomeeboy saying that somebody had used my personal email address to register an account at pso world. apparently, they just changed my password, because the account they "created" was still mine. i changed my password to something else, and when i went to chat later, it was apparent they had been chatting using my account too! their name was "pso rocks me" or something like that. now, i dont post my email on the web, and certainly not my passwords!!! either i do, which I certainly havent noticed me doing, or they're a hacker or something.... no matter HOW they got my email and password, why would they screw around with MY account anyway? *sigh* i just hope they dont do it again....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Azrael_Devins on 2003-04-06 08:44 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Azrael_Devins on 2003-04-06 08:45 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Apr 6, 2003, 03:27 PM
Oh okay, well I don't know how exactly that happened, and I don't know how he got your email, but whatever it is, we didn't do anything wrong right?

And you could try signing up for another email somewhere?

Azrael_Devins
Apr 9, 2003, 03:16 PM
*sigh* i know its not your fault, and im not trying to say it is, or to start anything...... i changed my password, and it seems to have worked, cuz my account hasnt been messed with.... thank you for your consideration....

p.s. what do you mean by signing up for another email somewhere? i changed my password, so i guess things are okay.... or did you want me to leave pso?
im confused.... no hard feelings

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Azrael_Devins on 2003-04-09 13:18 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Apr 10, 2003, 12:46 AM
No no it's not like that, I was just making sure nothing happened on our side.

No hard feelings at all, and no I didn't want you to leave, i was just suggesting something that might help with the problem. Glad you got it fixed?

Azrael_Devins
Apr 13, 2003, 01:30 PM
yeah... thanks... okay, umm... i guess if you'd like you guys (figuratively and generally term for managers) can delete this post. uh, thanks....

pixelate
Apr 13, 2003, 02:56 PM
I'll just lock it for you.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_pengy.gif