PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Gear Xrd sign! thoughts?

Emp
May 20, 2013, 03:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKGPhKu3jNg&feature=player_embedded

Game runs on the new Unreal Engine. Im excited about Ky's new look(his new long hair!) Ky and Sol rivalry seems to be as hot as ever. No platform has been announced since the game is still in development but we might see more news at this years E3. Interested as to why they picked that sequel name.

Mantiskilla
May 20, 2013, 09:39 PM
Bout damn time if you ask me. Don't get me wrong Blazblue is a great game, but I also think some people who played Blazblue 1st and never played GG can't begin to understand that without the GG franchise those fans of Blazblue would have never seen that game made.

Sayara
May 21, 2013, 10:45 AM
To be honest; i initially scoffed off BlazBlue as a reskinned guilty gear (which to a certain extent still is?)

So seeing these guys back again is pretty sweet.

Shadowpawn
May 21, 2013, 10:26 PM
About damn time.

CelestialBlade
May 22, 2013, 04:24 AM
Blazblue is cool, but it kinda pissed me off when they expected me to accept it as the "new" Guilty Gear. THIS is what people have been waiting for. Looks awesome.

Vashyron
May 22, 2013, 06:26 AM
This is how you transition from sprites to 3D.

Sol and Ky there are 3D Models, yet it looks so close to them actually being sprites.

Sp-24
May 22, 2013, 07:45 AM
That gameplay looks like something I could dig, though BlazBlue wasn't bad in that regard, either. I almost got used to it being a "new" Guilty Gear.

But why did they make Ky into a chick? We already have Bridget for that, and is it really a better choice for his look than this?
[spoiler-box]http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9008/ggx2kykiske02.jpg[/spoiler-box]
Still, this is one of the few games that I'm still excited about from just a trailer. Please, please, please don't be another DmC...

Valkyrie Lovrina
May 22, 2013, 04:00 PM
I must say this got me excited. Glad to see a new Guilty Gear game after such a long time and the graphics are superb. took me a bit to notice they were 3D models.

I loved BlazBlue just as much though, thats a game series I won't forget.

DragonForce
May 25, 2013, 08:15 PM
Fuck yeah! I'm all about games with fuckin attitude! GG is one of the few that can pull it off.