PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Blackscreen after first movie?

MadMorasso
May 20, 2013, 03:44 PM
Hi my problem is

i start the game and after the intro movie i have a blackscreen

if I want to close the client on the desktop
I hear how the game asks me if I want to leave it
i press enter and the game close

i have the newest drivers of my graphiccard

pls help

TrustYourStruggle
Jun 8, 2014, 05:56 PM
Same HEre But No One Helps

littleblondeone
Jun 11, 2014, 12:08 AM
Yeah like me too and no idea what to do. :( Last week i like lost server some hours after maitenance and now this. :(

Rithy77
Jun 11, 2014, 12:30 AM
I had this exact same error and I just got it fixed!
Unfortunately now there's Error #649, maintenance going on! =[

So what I was uninstall the EN Patch via PSO2 Tweaker (I left the other 2 as English), downloaded it from [SPOILER-BOX]psumods.co.uk's forum link (http://pso2.arghlex.net/pso2/patch_2014_06_10.rar)[/SPOILER-BOX], and manually moved it into the data/win32 folder, and I DID overwrite.
No more black screen, and it's in English too!

The cause has something to do with the EN patch that PSO2 Tweaker is downloading, and I just realized as of 6/10, the psu link was updated for the EN Patch.

littleblondeone
Jun 11, 2014, 12:35 AM
So its like tweaker patch is not updated...i think it will like be, i like hope so. :)

Rithy77
Jun 11, 2014, 12:37 AM
So its like tweaker patch is not updated...i think it will like be, i like hope so. :)

No I think it may be that a file inside the .rar that tweaker downloads may be corrupt. Has to do with the file it downloads, not the tweaker program itself.

heinrich6745
Jun 11, 2014, 10:59 AM
I had this exact same error and I just got it fixed!
Unfortunately now there's Error #649, maintenance going on! =[

So what I was uninstall the EN Patch via PSO2 Tweaker (I left the other 2 as English), downloaded it from [SPOILER-BOX]psumods.co.uk's forum link (http://pso2.arghlex.net/pso2/patch_2014_06_10.rar)[/SPOILER-BOX], and manually moved it into the data/win32 folder, and I DID overwrite.
No more black screen, and it's in English too!

The cause has something to do with the EN patch that PSO2 Tweaker is downloading, and I just realized as of 6/10, the psu link was updated for the EN Patch.

Just tried this and it did not work, still got the black screen, gonna retry it again and see if it was a fluke :/

EDIT: nope just tried a few more times and different things, nothing worked..damn will just wait till the patcher gets fixed.

Rithy77
Jun 11, 2014, 12:47 PM
Just tried this and it did not work, still got the black screen, gonna retry it again and see if it was a fluke :/

EDIT: nope just tried a few more times and different things, nothing worked..damn will just wait till the patcher gets fixed.

Damn =/
I'm sorry I dont know why it works for me and not you guys...
Only thing else I can think of I did was fixing gameguard errors, fixing exe permissions, and fixing exes in tweeker.

heinrich6745
Jun 11, 2014, 03:19 PM
Finally managed to get it working and i am playing now, seems to be fine just the Large Files is currently not compatible according to the tweaker.

just glad to be able to play finally.