PDA

View Full Version : Cannot move all of a sudden

LoinclothedJesus
May 24, 2013, 01:32 AM
After completing the Ruins Exploration area with a roommate, I found myself unable to move or do anything except move the camera and exit the game via Alt+F4. Everything else is locked down. I've tried both controller and keyboard+mouse, tried restarting my computer, tried quite a few things, but to no avail. The bottom of the UI with all my skills and hotkeys does not show up either. I am wondering if anyone else had this issue or I should just reinstall the game.

Djinnistorm
Jun 14, 2013, 07:30 PM
I was having the same issue. Removing the English Story patch (luckily I had a backup thanks to Aida's Tweeker :D ) allowed the UI window that was being blocked to appear, solving the issue.

Lynnara
Jun 16, 2013, 07:16 AM
there are multiple issues with the story patch after the latest update. my gf has gotten stuck many times, the last one just going into the single party area of the nab rappy mission ( her first time going ).... i can see the busy icon above her head but nothing comes up for her at all, just stuck.

Metalsnake27
Jun 16, 2013, 05:54 PM
Yeah, same thing just happened to me in Nab Rappy. Moved into the single party area and couldn't move.

What do I need to do to get rid of the story patch? Figured I might as well just read the translations online rather than having the game freeze up every so often....

d00maz
Jun 17, 2013, 02:09 PM
I also would like to know how to revert from the story translation patch,i used the PSOTweaker(it asked me to do a backup,so i did). No clue which files are the backups tho.
EDIT: Go to pso2/data/win32/patch/ and just copy the backup back to win32 dir.
FIXED.