PDA

View Full Version : Gu/Ra skill tree help

oslash
May 24, 2013, 10:37 PM
my current skill tree sucks.. could you help me make a good skill tree?

im currently gunner lvl 54 ranger lvl 30

10 gunner CO SP
5 ranger CO SP

SociableTyrannosaur
May 24, 2013, 10:38 PM
check the build thread

UnLucky
May 24, 2013, 10:39 PM
Whatcha got and whatcha wanna do?

SociableTyrannosaur
May 24, 2013, 10:40 PM
he wants to kill stuff and he's got a character

Xaeris
May 24, 2013, 11:06 PM
With Gunner changes on the horizon (next week), I'd hold off on doing anything in the thread, actually. The projected changes are enough to give us cause to reassess the best build, depending on how potent the range boost makes Zero Range Advance. Sure, we'll be getting reset tickets, but rather than burn a tree now and then have need to use a ticket in a few days, I say wait so you'll have that ticket for a later date.

PS: Level your Ranger.

oslash
May 24, 2013, 11:16 PM
With Gunner changes on the horizon (next week), I'd hold off on doing anything in the thread, actually. The projected changes are enough to give us cause to reassess the best build, depending on how potent the range boost makes Zero Range Advance. Sure, we'll be getting reset tickets, but rather than burn a tree now and then have need to use a ticket in a few days, I say wait so you'll have that ticket for a later date.

didnt noticed the incoming update... thanks for the advice

SociableTyrannosaur
May 24, 2013, 11:33 PM

also likely to get skill tree resets, so it doesn't really matter either.

Xaeris
May 24, 2013, 11:39 PM
...Didn't I say that we'd get tickets??

Edit: Clarification.

SociableTyrannosaur
May 25, 2013, 01:07 AM
...Didn't I say that we'd get tickets??

Edit: Clarification.

Missed that part but still. how often will you want to use a ticket when sega DOESN'T mess with the tree?

UnLucky
May 25, 2013, 01:17 AM
When you've spent points on Stat Ups or other skills you don't like?

Maybe he doesn't want to ever use Chain Trigger like Hrith

Xaeris
May 25, 2013, 01:41 AM
Maybe never. Maybe you come into some gear that makes Automate Deadline practical. Maybe you decide to play another class and see that you messed up that tree, or its appropriate sub. Hell, I don't know. But a four day wait seems like a small price to pay for an item that substitutes an AC paid service and the OP at least deserved to have that consideration brought to his attention.