PDA

View Full Version : GC: SEGA SUX

WHATxITISx2xBURN
Apr 5, 2003, 12:47 AM
sega has declined my moms cred card and still hasnt let me go online since the 27th of march and there bs-ing and my mom said she even paid 4 it already. dam, dam, sega...

Guntz348
Apr 5, 2003, 02:49 AM
That sucks, but this is more of a rant then tech support... If you wanna know what you should do, I'd try calling sega and talkin to a real person (if you can even get a real person that is) and asking them. Try emailing too.

*moves to rant section* o-O

Rich_T
Apr 5, 2003, 08:58 AM
Heres what could gbe happening..
Recently the major credit card companies that operate throughout Europe and North America, have 'upgraded' their security, and they are now requesting more se4curity checks.
when this happens, the retailerhas to phone the credit card company up to confirm certain details.
As you are buying something online, and the transaction takes place entirly electronicly, this is not possible, as when the credit card company requests more info, the online payment servers see this as a rejection.

what you need to do is this;
call sega, and explain the situation call the credit card company ( making sure that you have the credit card bill) and explain whats happened, then you need to tell the credit card company to authorise sega/isao/ whoever it is you paid for the HL on the credit card bill to take the money form your credit card account.