PDA

View Full Version : Error NP 1013

Tyruka
May 29, 2013, 05:09 AM
I don't know what this means. I recently patched my game from the recent new patch, and then did the english patch over it, then got this. lol I am not sure what that means but just wondering if anyone knows what it is telling me ^^ This happen twice, once in the lobby for a min, and then when i was trying to the EQ :-?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i41.tinypic.com/1q36so.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

final_attack
May 29, 2013, 10:47 PM
Happened to me too . . . . I dunno why though. But, in my case, I never used English Patch . . . . and the day before, I can play the game smoothly :/ I'd like to know what happened too :/

VANNO
May 30, 2013, 08:23 AM
Yeah Same thing happened to a friend. All I did to fix it was delete the gameguard folder so it would reinstall. If that doesn't help try checking your anti-virus cus gameguard might assume it's an illegal program.

PS: Tyruka use a spoiler box for your image. It's HUGE!

Tyruka
May 30, 2013, 03:32 PM
Sorry new to these Spoiler Thingys, and thanks! I'll try that :D

Tyruka
May 31, 2013, 05:37 AM
Ew I deleted the GameGuard Folder and it still returned, disabled firewall same thing. Do I have to uninstall and Reinstall the game every patch update !? x.x

VANNO
May 31, 2013, 08:31 AM
You shouldn't have to reinstall. Are you on Windows 7 or 8? Also what anti-virus are you using right now?

My friend had a windows 8 and I had to turn off her anti-virus. Try doing the same? O:

Tyruka
May 31, 2013, 08:15 PM
Windows 8, Using Webroot that my sister bought for me when she purchased this laptop for me, this year

final_attack
Jun 1, 2013, 03:21 AM
Hmm . . . . . . Still not working for me (tried to re-download GG, and disabling anti-virus program (Avast),even adding exclusion to whole folder) . . . . . . . Windows 7 btw . . . . . :/

Tyruka
Jun 1, 2013, 05:49 AM
The Game chosed a few selected people to not let in apparently. D:

final_attack
Jun 1, 2013, 05:53 AM
Oh btw, maybe I found the problem . . . . do you use some program (GameBooster, Gigabyte OC Guru II or something) that shows fps while playing ? If you disable the fps display, I think it'll be fixed :/

In gigabyte OC Guru II, if you disable OSD (the one that shows fps), it'll be fixed. Dunno why GG hate this :/

Edit : Found it in other game website :/ The problem exist on people with GameBooster (fps displayed)

Edit 2 : mine's fixed :3 /

VANNO
Jun 1, 2013, 06:23 PM
Yeah Webroot may be the problem causing it try turning if off for a few seconds to test it.

coldreactive
Feb 22, 2015, 02:18 PM
Nope, I don't use any third-party Anti-virus at all, Turned off DEP, and suddenly got this error after a few seconds. Every anti-virus software is disabled.