PDA

View Full Version : [Ship 2] Meseta Ring is recruiting!

Hosaka
May 30, 2013, 12:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/KgETczm.png (http://mesetaring.enjin.com/home)
(Click to visit our new website!)

Who we are:

Meseta Ring was founded in February of this year, largely composed of many former members of The Fro Council. We're a fun, sociable group, and though we are very tight-knit, we welcome the opportunity to make new friends we can have fun and play PSO2 (and maybe other games!) with.

Why should you join us?

We offer an enjoyable, casual environment while still participating in content that more serious players partake in. We have something to offer everyone, for as long as their main goal is to just have fun with friends!

More importantly...

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/hEfmHxI.jpg

Because we treat each other like family.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Requirements:

Nothing, in terms of character level or how much time you can dedicate to us/the game. We only ask that you be sociable, cool, willing to help out your fellow teammates, and keep low on the drama. People with Skype who actively use it are preferred (and encouraged to join!) seeing as how we do a huge chunk of our communication through that.

Interested in joining?

Click here (http://mesetaring.enjin.com/recruitment) to send us an application through our official website. Our Managers and I will give your app a review, and you'll be accepted and invited upon approval. (Don't worry, it's a simple process!)

Further questions?

Feel free to PM me or post in this thread if there's anything more you'd like to know about the team.

Jungo Torii
May 30, 2013, 12:21 AM
Posting here to show that I am available to speak with anyone interested in Meseta Ring about joining.

If you are interested you can PM me here or in-game like Hosaka said.

Hosaka
Jun 1, 2013, 05:20 AM
Bumping this.

Hosaka
Jun 4, 2013, 08:26 PM
Bumping again.

Jungo Torii
Jun 9, 2013, 12:09 AM
Straight bumpin'

Hosaka
Jun 16, 2013, 05:45 AM
Thanks, Jungo.

Hosaka
Jun 21, 2013, 05:37 PM
Oh hey, thanks for the endorsement, Aida. That means a lot.

Hosaka
Jun 23, 2013, 11:04 PM
Thanks to our newest recruit Kame-kun for the badass logo I've started using in the opening post!

Kame-Kun
Jun 24, 2013, 12:09 AM
Loving Meseta Ring! AIDA couldn't have said it better.

See you guys in-game~ http://i47.tinypic.com/9j3bwm.jpg

Hosaka
Jun 27, 2013, 04:22 AM
And another bump!

Meyfei
Jun 30, 2013, 10:03 PM
Thought I'd leave a little note here myself.

Joined Meseta Ring once back a time ago, best fun I've ever had with any MMO/Game group. Very lively, very helpful and friendly, always welcoming with good moods and they look out for each other too. Many great activities fun conversations. Through thick and thin these guys rock! If you're wanting a good first choice team, This is the one!

Thanks Guys, missin ya's :D

Hosaka
Jul 3, 2013, 12:29 AM
Bump!

Kendrik
Jul 3, 2013, 10:15 AM
Not an actual bump. I would love a low-drama, socially-minded group to be part of. I'm content with soloing for the moment, but I love being able to associate with friendly people to really make games more enjoyable whether in a party with them or not. I'm late-adopter and still learning PSO2's systems and how they differ from PSO/PSU, but I'm really enjoying it.

Eventually, I would like to do challenging group content--and I would want to take it seriously within the runs--but I'm in no rush to get there, and I want to enjoy the game along the way.

I have Skype, but I admittedly don't currently use it a lot for general chat. I would definitely boot it up for party content, though; voice chat really makes that much easier and all-around better.

As for me, I'm in a distance-learning grad program, so my gaming times fluctuate. I'm in the EST/EDT timezone, and odds are good I won't be playing between midnight and ten local time.

It sounds like Meseta Ring is the kind of team I would love to be part of. If you think I might be a good fit, I'd love to join you.

Primary account/character name: US Kendrik / Kendrik

Shear
Jul 4, 2013, 03:05 PM
Hi, I kinda wanted to join the Team but I kinda hit a Snag here.
At first I send a Forum Message but then I read AIDA's comment that they don't check often.
So then I fired up PSO2 and try to send a Mail to Hosaka like suggested but if I get it right I can only send a whisper to people not in my Team or Friend List <.<

Not gonna give up though, I gonna post my details here in case someone reads that ^^
Character: Petrushka
ID: theshear
I do consider myself the helpful sort though with my low level (21/30) it's somewhat Limited right now, I also have Skype installed and configured though so far I haven't used it much.
I mostly hope for a group of nice People to play PSO2 with ... being solo is rather boring :p

Kame-Kun
Jul 5, 2013, 08:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wYslilf.png

Zessica
Jul 5, 2013, 06:49 PM
I am very interested in applying for Meseta Ring, I just have one crucial Question though, Are Vita users able to join in along and play with PC players? If so Im taken and will apply immediately!

Kame-Kun
Jul 6, 2013, 08:07 AM
I am very interested in applying for Meseta Ring, I just have one crucial Question though, Are Vita users able to join in along and play with PC players? If so Im taken and will apply immediately!

I think you can. I believe there are shared blocks (from 200 and upwards), according to a team member and this: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/663364-phantasy-star-online-2/65628292

ikith
Jul 9, 2013, 08:20 AM
I'm very interested in joining Meseta Ring, I actually tried to contact the lead and a manager but they are probably asleep.

I'm a very social and dedicated person to any guild I've been in, which includes The Realm Online, WoW, Guild Wars 2, etc etc. Started playing this a while back but got bored because I couldn't find anyone to really play with (I didn't really look back then to be honest) and am now a bit more active in PSO2.

In game ID: Ikith

Hosaka
Jul 9, 2013, 10:31 AM
Thanks for your interest, Ikith. I've relayed your application to our Managers, and we'll let you know ASAP if you're accepted!

Kemon
Jul 11, 2013, 12:52 AM
I came across this while waiting on the game to download, The group looks very nice and interesting and the sort I would like to get into once i figure this out and play a bit. So for now a bump I guess :) not a application yet anyways but heres some history. Dc/Gc pso1&2,recently picked up psu/ps0. Beta and played gw,gw2,Lotro,wow,Eve, a m.u.d. called intrepid for 10+ years and plenty of other mmo's. Of course this pso has tons of stuff I need to learn due to the old style im used to is not as complex.

CptxHellsin
Jul 20, 2013, 12:27 AM
i would like to join can u contac me in game?
CptxHellsin is my char name

bobuko
Jul 24, 2013, 09:14 PM
What's up Meseta Ring! I would very much like to join you guys. I'm having a little trouble getting ahold of you guys in game though. Tried today to whisper you Hosaka. I'll keep trying, and I'll see about tryng a manager if i see em online. oh yeah, Love the team Creed!!
- "Party on dudes!" -

character:Ryko
username:Bobuko99

I'm on in the late moring/early afternoon and after midnight pacific time.

Hosaka
Sep 7, 2013, 05:04 AM
Bumping this after a long while. Recruitment is reopened!

Hosaka
Sep 8, 2013, 09:19 AM
Bumping this again.

Hosaka
Sep 9, 2013, 07:21 PM
And again.

Hosaka
Sep 10, 2013, 06:32 PM
Going up.

Hosaka
Sep 11, 2013, 05:07 PM
Bumping again.

Hosaka
Sep 12, 2013, 05:20 PM
And here's another bump.

Hosaka
Sep 13, 2013, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the bump!

Hosaka
Sep 14, 2013, 07:18 PM
Bump.

Hosaka
Sep 15, 2013, 06:13 PM
Going up.

Zinaida
Sep 16, 2013, 06:10 PM
I breathe on this thread and give it life. Bump.

Hosaka
Sep 17, 2013, 07:21 PM
Bump.

Hosaka
Sep 18, 2013, 06:43 PM
Going up.

Hosaka
Sep 19, 2013, 05:28 PM
And another bump.

Tirk
Sep 19, 2013, 06:36 PM
Hay, just thought I'd drop a line here too. I sent in an application via the website. I realized when I went to log in later that I had put in the wrong one. I left a comment on my application page, but just in case I'll leave it here too.
UserID: tirkrenard
Character: tirk
I originally registered with tirkthefox.

Thanks!

Hosaka
Sep 20, 2013, 05:02 PM
Bumping this again.

Hosaka
Sep 24, 2013, 02:30 AM
Bump.

Hosaka
Sep 24, 2013, 06:41 PM
Goin' up.

Zinaida
Sep 26, 2013, 05:12 PM
le bump

Hosaka
Oct 7, 2013, 05:43 AM
Bump.

Hosaka
Oct 8, 2013, 08:25 AM
Going up!

Arysiaf
Oct 8, 2013, 12:36 PM
just wanted to say i posted but i dont seem to recieve a verification email

Hosaka
Oct 13, 2013, 06:28 PM
That sounds like a problem with Enjin. Check your spam folder?

Jungo Torii
Oct 14, 2013, 10:06 PM
Straight bumpin'