PDA

View Full Version : Another Mag Dilema

Jonathais_GC
Apr 5, 2003, 10:35 AM
ok heres the story, my new hucast's mag had reached lvl 49. i knew it would evolve into varaha, which is ok, its a cool looking mag.... but not when it has bright shocking pink on the top (hucast has second purple costume). so to remedy this, i got my whitill force to feed it to 50 so it will become marcia (cool mag) and it did. now i give it back to my hucast, feed it once and bam back to the eyesore pink varaha. back on the force and its now marica again, and i wanna keep it that way. any sugestions on keeping it in this condition?

Lileya
Apr 5, 2003, 11:19 AM
Mags after lvl 50 (and if you don't evolve them to an episode I & II mag) and every 5 lvl after lvl 50 will evolve to a different mag if you feed them with a new character within a certain ID! (Ok I'm sure it doesn't sound clear right now! >_<) There's 2 types of ID, type a (Redria, Yellowboze, Purplenum, Skyly and Viridia) and type b (Greennill, Oran, Whitill, Pinkal and Bluefull), so depending if your ID is type a or type b and depending if you're a hunter, a ranger or a force you're mag will evolve every lvl 50, 55, 60, 65, etc if you feed it with a new char! For exemple here, your hucast who was type a got you a varaha, then when you fed it with your type b force (at lvl 50) you got a marica. The only solution I see for you is, get your mag to lvl 200 with your hucast, survive Varaha till then and when your mag will be lvl 200, max syncro, max IQ, feed it with your force, but never feed it again with your hucast (else it will evolve back). When you'll need to raise your syncro back if you died, just do it with your force!

BTW, all that is probably explained under the Guide (Mags) section! X_x

Jonathais_GC
Apr 5, 2003, 11:28 AM
actually i did read the guides, i guess i missed it. thx for the advice, i cant see it being worth all the hastle to be honest. i might just start a fresh mag...

gideonx
Apr 5, 2003, 11:29 AM
I would plan it out and get a level 100 rare mag. That way it won't change and you can feed it with easy to lvl 200.

Go here to choose one that you can make give it to the appropiate class/id and get it to 100. Then you will never have to worry about your mag being stoopid looking http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Jonathais_GC
Apr 5, 2003, 11:31 AM
good idea, but i do like marica alot thats why i choose a force to change it.

Jonathais_GC
Apr 7, 2003, 12:05 AM
ok update.

im now a proud owner of a sato mag.
my hucast looks dafter than ever now running around with a bright pink squirel thing over his shoulder lol.