PDA

View Full Version : Any Active Teams On Ship 7

Arcellum
Jun 9, 2013, 01:53 PM
just wondering i've mostly seen team posts for ship 2-9-10 havent seen anything for ship 7 lol

Saffran
Jun 9, 2013, 02:08 PM
There's a french team that I know of, they usually play with english messages.

BlueCast Boy
Jun 10, 2013, 08:43 AM
I'm at Ship 7 thou. My team is quite Active but we have short on players because our 2nd master has moved on to Ship 4.

Khorin
Jun 18, 2013, 06:20 AM
I just got in the forums, and this quickly caught me eye. Yep, I'm on ship 07, as well. I sometimes play with a couple of the Brazilian team: ATX Team... well, rarely, and it's hard to communicate because of the common language barrier XD

I have 3 other friends who play at 07

BlueCast Boy
Jun 18, 2013, 07:34 AM
I can't much help you know since I'm planning on transferring on Ship 2 but theres small chance thou, My Confusion is already finished <.< but ATX is a brazillian team but hows your meeting with them but there is also English Team called Burning Rangers try find it.

BurstZX
Jun 18, 2013, 08:24 AM
Yep, Ship 7 is pretty dull . . .
Since that new race is coming out there is not really a point for me to ship transfer. I'm going to be leveling a new character so ill just stick that one in ship 2.

Khorin
Jun 18, 2013, 09:34 AM
I can't much help you know since I'm planning on transferring on Ship 2 but theres small chance thou, My Confusion is already finished <.< but ATX is a brazillian team but hows your meeting with them but there is also English Team called Burning Rangers try find it.

They were pretty friendly, yeah. Did some Extremes with them, but other than that I pretty much only see them whenever I go to the personal rooms of one of my friends.

And yeah, the lot of us are planning a transfer to ship02 or to 09 (whichever), but in the meantime, we're having it tough since 07 is pretty dull. We're looking for an EN team to join in, but looking for one there is pretty.... hard XD

BlueCast Boy
Jun 18, 2013, 09:01 PM
Have you tried looking on "Burning Rangers" I'm pretty sure there an English Team, I know Ship 07 is dull ATM for English Player but I won;t give up on it thou. but still if ever we meet my Player ID is bluerokku. Feel free to friend me ^ ^

Khorin
Jun 19, 2013, 04:09 AM
Have you tried looking on "Burning Rangers" I'm pretty sure there an English Team, I know Ship 07 is dull ATM for English Player but I won;t give up on it thou. but still if ever we meet my Player ID is bluerokku. Feel free to friend me ^ ^

Mine is Tamaho. I'll see if I can get in touch with you if I could XD

La'Haryl
Jun 19, 2013, 04:19 AM
I was an officer of the main english team on ship 7 back in 2012, it's dead. Came back a few months ago and our team leader even left without appointing anyone else. I couldn't get more than 2-3 recruits a week. Seemed dried up so I moved to Ship 2

BlueCast Boy
Jun 19, 2013, 06:20 AM
whats your team on ship 7 & @ Khorin sure I'll see what we can do ^ ^

Khorin
Jun 19, 2013, 12:03 PM
There were actually a lot of us back then but eventually, because of the patch sizes, some on my side just gave up cuz lolslownet

Curious though, aside from Burning Rangers, what other lingering remnants of the Ship07 EN community remain? (and h2contact lol)

BlueCast Boy
Jun 19, 2013, 09:54 PM
well that I still gonna look forward to looking to but my team is already downhill so, I have a friend who is on another english team called Shark Mafia but there team is kinda inactive thou.

Khorin
Jun 19, 2013, 10:46 PM
well that I still gonna look forward to looking to but my team is already downhill so, I have a friend who is on another english team called Shark Mafia but there team is kinda inactive thou.

Better than nothing. I think the remnants of the EN players of 07 should get together or something XD

BlueCast Boy
Jun 20, 2013, 12:25 AM
Like merging...well if we get to know together then i guess so, So what about your team? I presume its JP team?

Khorin
Jun 20, 2013, 04:32 AM
Like merging...well if we get to know together then i guess so, So what about your team? I presume its JP team?

My current team is what remains of my group back then. We used to be 15+, but now only around 5-7 remain. Two of them moved to ATX. I was thinking of doing the same, but I'd much rather join an EN team if any still remains.

EDIT: The Gaidens is also an EN team... (I'm actually getting a lot of results)

BlueCast Boy
Jun 20, 2013, 10:53 AM
I might one day plan on joining thou, since team is already kinda dead >.>

Khorin
Jun 21, 2013, 04:23 AM
I might one day plan on joining thou, since team is already kinda dead >.>

Join which team?

And I'm trying to contact those EN teams I found on the visiphone...

BlueCast Boy
Jun 21, 2013, 04:34 AM
you're team i guess

Khorin
Jun 21, 2013, 04:58 AM
you're team i guess

We're better off on ATX XD. My team has an erratic activity streak

The two EN players I know say that it's cozy there

EDIT: And besides, most of my team has pretty much decided that we should move to another team, as long as it speaks English.

Violation2013
Jun 21, 2013, 05:28 AM
Just Joined these forums and recently got game updated and english patched up, Lvl 31 Ranger here in game name Violation, Looking for people to friend and possible quest with.

Khorin
Jun 21, 2013, 05:44 AM
Just Joined these forums and recently got game updated and english patched up, Lvl 31 Ranger here in game name Violation, Looking for people to friend and possible quest with.

Hi o/

BlueCast Boy
Jun 21, 2013, 10:41 AM
We're better off on ATX XD. My team has an erratic activity streak

The two EN players I know say that it's cozy there

EDIT: And besides, most of my team has pretty much decided that we should move to another team, as long as it speaks English.

nyo, really well ok

@violation don't foret to add me ^ ^ if you need help then call me my ID is BlueRokku