PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Friends in PSO2

Epsilon52
Jun 9, 2013, 03:32 PM
I like PSO's kind of Sci-fi and I was wondering if anyone that likes anime and roleplaying wanted to party up? I'm on ship 2 of course and I started playing recently, and haven't made many friends yet. My SEGA ID is Epsilon52, add me if you'd like! ^^

I was also wondering if friends save to your character or your SEGA ID, I'm new to forum related things so spare me if I'm doing this wrong! :-D

My Character is also Lvl. 15 at the current time of the creation of this thread.

Shambertin
Jun 9, 2013, 03:50 PM
hey hey my player id is Somacaseal and my character is Seraphita add me if you like

VANNO
Jun 9, 2013, 04:23 PM
I'm on ship 2 and always happy to gain more friends :) just add me ID-VANNO

Nikoshae
Jun 9, 2013, 10:08 PM
Friends are nice. I'm Nikoshae on Ship 2, and usually more than happy to run things with friendly folks.

Edit: Signature needs update. I'm a gunner lol

SakuRei
Jun 9, 2013, 10:16 PM
Well I guess we have the same interest on roleplaying eh. Yo, Dainelle Rei here (Player ID DainelleMei), nice meeting ya. Add me up if you want. I'm from Ship:02 as well.

Vintasticvin
Jun 9, 2013, 10:29 PM
Howdy howdy and welcome to the game and fan community! So I heard you like Roleplaying well if I heard right you might wanna check this link (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=452) out

Epsilon52
Jun 10, 2013, 12:08 PM
Hoho, was already in PSO2 RP before I installed the game XD. Thanks everyone, I'll be adding you all! More are free to offer me requests, and again thanks alot guys. This has made it much easier for me to make some buddies than I would've conventionally.

Code-red
Jun 11, 2013, 10:09 AM
Game Id Altrax
Main Class: Gunner
Sub: Ranger

I been training most of the time,i am in the game. If you need some help with a boss or EQ just send me a pm.