PDA

View Full Version : [ SHIP 10 ] eternal.Serenity - Accepting new players

ScarletV
Jun 11, 2013, 12:17 PM
My friend and I recently created a team on Ship 10 and are looking to make more friends and expand our team size.

We've played previous PSMMOs and we're looking to help new players get into the game and do more difficult runs with veterans alike.

Rhedrimond
Jun 14, 2013, 08:20 PM
There's still quite a sizeable number of English speakers on Ship 10, but there really isn't a 'home block' there-- as the blocks have specific labels and purposes, most folk just go where they need to.

I'm already in a team, but it'd be great to meet up with you guys for runs and stuff!

ScarletV
Jun 14, 2013, 09:11 PM
There's still quite a sizeable number of English speakers on Ship 10, but there really isn't a 'home block' there-- as the blocks have specific labels and purposes, most folk just go where they need to.

I'm already in a team, but it'd be great to meet up with you guys for runs and stuff!

Well, it's less about expanding my team and more about finding active English-speaking players. Notably, some people do make some blocks their 'home' from what I've discovered, regardless of labels.

My PID is the same as my PSOW username, just so you know.

sekkai
Jul 2, 2013, 04:58 PM
Im from ship 10 and would like to join you guys :D

ScarletV
Jul 11, 2013, 11:33 AM
Update, mostly for bumping, but my group hasn't been quite active for a bit mostly because we have been enjoying each other's company in other games. I am fine with players wanting to co-operate with each other, as this is a multi-gaming group, and we are still recruiting any members who are either not comfortable in their current team situation or new players who need guidance.

Kemon
Jul 11, 2013, 01:15 PM
Im also looking for peeps to play with, is it possible to have a nother char or switch around chars from ships? im on 2 atm

Eveningxtar
Jul 12, 2013, 01:35 PM
Currently on Ship10 looking for more people to play with ID Eveningxtar

ScarletV
Jul 14, 2013, 05:37 PM
Im also looking for peeps to play with, is it possible to have a nother char or switch around chars from ships? im on 2 atm

I'm sorry, I don't have another character for Ship 02, I haven't been attracted to the scene on that ship yet and my group is going to use their Dman slot on Ship 10, so I don't have any incentive to make one on that ship.

Kitsuboshi
Jul 17, 2013, 08:51 AM
Hi I was wondering if your team offer still stands, I've recently got back into the game and would like to play with some people when ever possible. My player ID is the same as my forum name. Thank you either way.

Shinureal
Jul 19, 2013, 12:33 PM
Yo everyone!
I'm on ship 10 too, I'll be glad to join!
Player: Shinu Karasu

Cyro
Jul 20, 2013, 10:38 PM
I already have you in my friends list, added you a while back, I´m Cyroiil & would like to join your Team :)

Persan 47
Jul 21, 2013, 06:16 PM
I'm on ship 10 and would really like to meet a few other english speaking players ID is: rollmeister

Yuuma Kun
Aug 2, 2013, 06:19 AM
Wow, I made an account just to reply here, if this is still available i'd love to join u guys!
IGN: Kami
:-P^^

Blest
Aug 4, 2013, 11:46 AM
Hey! I wanna join but i dont know how to reach people besides whispering which i can only do when theyre already on my friends list or if theyre nearby me.
@_@

IGN Solae
ID: nycBlest