PDA

View Full Version : Debtmeiser's Super Space Jam Dunk Squad!!!

Debtmeiser
Jun 13, 2013, 06:41 PM
Hello PSOWorld activists!
I am a new poster here on the site and overall novice to PC gaming. I have played pretty much every console in existence but just recently bit the bullet and bought myself a super-cool computer. The only problem: I need dudes/dudettes who are just as cool as I am to join MY CREW! I know what you're thinking: OH DEBTMEISER, HOW CAN THERE BE ANYONE AS COOL AS YOU?!?! That is a good point. Gotta lower my expectations then...let's see...I got it! Just two easy steps and you could be partying it up with me!
Step 1.) Be around like lv 15-20 or so, as that's about where I am. Don't want to upstage or slow me down.
Step 2.) I would really like to voice chat with those I play with. BE WARNED however, that I tend to prefer goofier light-hearted ness more than super serious dudes who know all the drop table of T3H RAREZ! I tend to use Skype and if you are interested, we can swap skype addresses through the mail system (I think).

Have fun and stay excellent guys! (Also pester sega on facebook for an english relase and DON'T STOP!)

blace
Jun 13, 2013, 07:05 PM
You think you're goofy?

In between posts I was partying HARD! By myself...
[spoiler-box]PC
http://imageshack.us/a/img441/7655/pso20130613173815000.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/5518/pso20130613173850001.png
Vita
http://imageshack.us/a/img11/611/20130613173818.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img856/2127/20130613173846.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

[spoiler-box]http://lulzindustries.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/forever_alone.png[/spoiler-box]

Anyway, you'll want to list which ship you're on before anyone can find you.

The pictures are there to show there's little difference between the games and so on. Felt it was better suited for this thread rather than the other.

ScarletV
Jun 13, 2013, 07:07 PM
If you're on Ship 10, I've got a solid, active group. We're all around 18-25 right now.

Debtmeiser
Jun 13, 2013, 07:08 PM
Is that a room? Rad if so, but yea, I guess I'll go with the one reccomended to me in the other thread then:
SHIP 2 BLOCK 20

I won't be on tonight, but rather plan to play tomorrow. I guess I should be more specific next time! Sorry but you'll have to deal with it!

Debtmeiser
Jun 13, 2013, 07:09 PM
If you're on Ship 10, I've got a solid, active group. We're all around 18-25 right now.

Scratch my plan, I'll join you guys then!

blace
Jun 13, 2013, 07:10 PM
Yep, it's my room. Rather, Lorelie the purple haired school outfit clad chick. She was made before I opted to buy AC.

Whichever ship you choose to play on, just find people that you feel you'll fit in with. Ship 2 has a large crowd, but some of the more degrading people around for being so large, ship 10 is a close and tight knit community or so I'm told, ship 8 is smaller than the former but more close, and there's ship 7 with a small community that isn't very withstanding but have people there to look after you.

ScarletV
Jun 13, 2013, 07:12 PM
Scratch my plan, I'll join you guys then!
Nice, can't wait to see you on. (my playerID is the same as my username on this site)

Debtmeiser
Jun 13, 2013, 07:12 PM
Do you need to pay for rooms then? If so thats kinda lame...

Debtmeiser
Jun 13, 2013, 07:13 PM
Nice, can't wait to see you on. (my playerID is the same as my username on this site)

Look for a PC named Qwinn I guess
what block are you on?

blace
Jun 13, 2013, 07:14 PM
You can get a 3 day room ticket from FUN scratch. Otherwise, you can pay for Premium which includes 30 day my shop and room or buy the room separately. Decorations are from FUN scratch/shop or player shops.

You'll want to edit your posts to include additions to your last post. It keeps the clutter down.

ScarletV
Jun 13, 2013, 07:17 PM
Look for a PC named Qwinn I guess
what block are you on?

I float around blocks, trying to make friends with others. I speak both Japanese and English, so it's not hard to find people who do the same. :D Normally, I'm either on Block 1 or 20. At the moment, Block 1. (I can't find the logout button)

You'll want to edit your posts to include additions to your last post. It keeps the clutter down.

Good idea, although I try to now keep long conversations in Personal Messages.

Are we jumping in right now? Or do you wanna set up a time for tommorow?

My partner and I don't log off, really. I'm usually on everyday, so you can just send me a message whenever you are on and I am likely to respond.

Debtmeiser
Jun 13, 2013, 07:18 PM
Are we jumping in right now? Or do you wanna set up a time for tommorow?

Debtmeiser
Jun 13, 2013, 07:23 PM
I float around blocks, trying to make friends with others. I speak both Japanese and English, so it's not hard to find people who do the same. :D Normally, I'm either on Block 1 or 20. At the moment, Block 1. (I can't find the logout button)

Good idea, although I try to now keep long conversations in Personal Messages.

My partner and I don't log off, really. I'm usually on everyday, so you can just send me a message whenever you are on and I am likely to respond.

Then I will hop on tommorow night around 6 or so and play to our hearts content then! Catch ya later then!
(THATS SIX IN OHIO TIME BTW)

Debtmeiser
Jun 13, 2013, 07:42 PM
I realise now, I'm a total idiot. I assumed that your char could jump ships like you could jump across the different universes in PSU. I'm sorry, I don't have a leveled up guy on Ship 10! Chalk that up to being a NOOB! I am only on Ship 2! Sorry for being an idiot!

blace
Jun 13, 2013, 07:43 PM
We are getting a new character slot for free sometime during the episode 2 update, you can create a new character on ship 10 when that happens.

Debtmeiser
Jun 13, 2013, 07:46 PM
That would be nice! It's weird how much these little changes totaly impact these games...

blace
Jun 13, 2013, 07:47 PM
On that same note, we're also getting the Dewman race and the new class Braver, so that's something to look forward to.

scorpionprime
Jun 22, 2013, 11:01 PM
I would like to join you. But my lvl is not up to that yet. but i would like to join as soon as i got to that lvl.