PDA

View Full Version : NP0 error - cannot find information.

Telchii
Jun 14, 2013, 06:30 PM
Alright,

On a forum I mod, a couple people now have posted asking for help about an "np0 error". For the life of me, I cannot find information about it. I have gone through (*cough cough* ctrl+f abuse) AIDA's error thread, a couple other error threads. Even a few Google searches. But I cannot find anything.

The closest thing I have found was a picture of some GameGuard errors. I *think* that the "np" stands for "nProtect". But this is just me speculating.

Here are the two images I have gathered from the people needing help.

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i.imgur.com/fFzQbx7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/silhvfW.png?1[/SPOILER-BOX]

I wish I could provide information about system setups, other programs being used (back to my speculation of np being for nProtect), or other useful information. But sadly, as I'm sure the support forum regulars know, people don't like to post useful information.

So, any suggestions as to what this could be or where I can find information about it?

Thanks in advance, you lovely folks! :D

Debonair
Jul 10, 2013, 04:54 PM
According to AIDA, this is a GameGuard issue, I have been trying to fix it myself, least I can do is bump this thread.

Tonkatsu
Sep 17, 2013, 12:31 PM
bump. did you ever figure out what's going on here? having the same problem out of nowhere.

Aeris
Sep 17, 2013, 08:16 PM
Seems like Gameguard is having trouble finding and reading info for its own program, you can delete all the files in the gameguard folder and let it redownload and see if that fixes the issue.

Kivyfrench
Jan 14, 2014, 07:01 AM
Hello all i have a same problem I look everywhere and I are still not managed to solve the problem :( i lost hope ._. , sorry for my english im french ..

Dragwind
Aug 10, 2017, 09:08 PM
Bumping a serious issue since EP5 went live. Not even fixing permissions, checking for files or deleting gameguard folder is working! I use Avira antivirus and have white flagged all pso2 and tweaker related programs.

Please do not bump threads that are over six weeks old. Next time, create a new thread. I'll turn this post into it's own thread for you.