PDA

View Full Version : The virtual full screen display

Du1337
Jun 17, 2013, 11:56 AM
I gotta say, I first saw this on YT and it is the best way to play the game, but...

I never lagged this much on my screen when I played normal full screen.

I played full screen on default: 1280/720, but on virtual full screen the game doenst flow like it did anymore.

Anyone have a solution for this? I really am a noob when it comes to these numbers and I have no clue wich one to pick to make it work like it did on normal full screen.

moeri
Jun 17, 2013, 04:34 PM
I have the same problem, but just recently switched to virtual full screen.

The major problem with normal full screen is that it crashes on me.

Virtual is the horrible framterate and copy and paste not working. Ofcourse, if I changed settings I could probably fix most of the issues I am having... just haven't got around to it yet. There are options to change shaders and texture resolution, which could improve performance if lowered.

Actually in the first page of the options in the launcher, the 1-5 simple drawing settings, setting it to 1 would definitely get you better fps.

If you want lower resolution you will probably need to use window display or change the resolution on your machine. (not sure how virtual full screen works)

Du1337
Jun 22, 2013, 03:37 PM
Im alrdy used to it now and I am happy to change to windows without crashing. yay.

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

Nitro Vordex
Jun 23, 2013, 05:53 AM
I'm guessing that's more your hardware limitations. I THINK running something in a window is more taxing than fullscreen, and virtual fullscreen is just windowed without a border I believe.