Apr 5, 2003, 06:14 PM
does anyone gat a dragon slayer sword

if u do wat LV.?

and if any of u tarts got a problem wit me

u can blow me

and u cant get me cuz im the GINGER BREAD MAN

Guntz348
Apr 6, 2003, 03:03 AM
If you are asking where you can find a Dslayer, check the item finding guides here, http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=34&sortby=class If you made an attempt to acctually respect people around here, I or someone else would be happy to give you one. *AHEM*

As taken from the forum rules, I suggest you give them a read through.

No "Lamers". Think before you post. Make sure your post will not offend others. Please try to stay on topic in accordance with the original post. Please try to keep your language clean if possible. We're a forum, not a bar or pub. Do not respond to flamebait. We'll handle it.

Respect EVERYBODY in the forum. Everyone's equal here. This forum isn't just for one group or individual. Flaming will not be tolerated. You flame, you get banned. No discriminatory or derogatory remarks. Racist remarks, deragotory statements about another religion or belief, or ethnocentrism will result in banning. So, don't.

Flamebaiting, or throwing remarks at users in attempt to get them to flame you, is just as bad as flaming. Do not start fights. Inciting fights will warrant a warning.

Choose your vocabulary wisely, do not call people "Gay" or use the offensive term "JAP". Whether your using the word offensively or not do not use such slurs. Think before posting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-04-06 00:04 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Apr 6, 2003, 05:09 PM
Seriously, first verbal warning for your language. Make sure you read the forum rules so you know how to act. =

Zeebo
Apr 6, 2003, 06:47 PM
wrong forum? hmm