PDA

View Full Version : Whoever made the weapon list is an idiot.

Mag_Launcher
Apr 5, 2003, 06:50 PM
I bet you're asking why I'm saying that. I'm saying that because the way your weapon list is classified is f***ed up.

For God's sake you called a Flame Visit a Photon Launcher type. DOI!

If I was on a computer right now, I swear I would correct that stupid ass list in about 10-15 minutes. Also, there's SOME weapons you've defiled by saying they on/not on a certain version that I know damn well was there/not there.

Oh, and let's not forget the incessant usage of the term "unique". For example, both of the Fausts are called "unique". They're both shot types you freak! And don't gimme this "It doesn't hit multiple targets, so it's not a shot." WRONG, bitch! Their type actually depends on what animation they use. Like Rocket Punch (Again, under unique), which is REALLY a Mechgun. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN that it shoots only once, it's still; under mechgun classification. If you want, you could put "Mechgun/Unique", but if it's listed under anything else, then it's WRONG like a mug.

And one more thing, PLEASE acknowledge that there IS a "Katana" type now.

That is all.

Saladwood
Apr 5, 2003, 06:53 PM
Here's a thought, see an error, contact us, let us know, we'll correct it, all of the PSOW community benefits from it. Just a thought... you know, instead of cussin and ranting, help people out, correct the list, work together... naahhhh...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOSaladWood on 2003-04-05 15:54 ]</font>

Mag_Launcher
Apr 5, 2003, 07:27 PM
I SAID I would do it if I was on a computer. So that'll be at least Monday.

ABDUR101
Apr 5, 2003, 09:43 PM
See you monday. But the point was, why spaz out over it? Everyone knows that the information being put together is work-in-progress.

Of all things to spaz out over even. O_o

Davion
Apr 5, 2003, 09:59 PM
Some people just like making a fuss about dumb things.

The mods are Human too, just like the rest of us. All humans make mistakes.

LollipopLolita
Apr 5, 2003, 10:04 PM
What Salad said, and also, you realize that the DB was entered by many different people, people who were admins in the past and messed up and we're all trying to work together to correct it. And also, some of the weapon types vary according to people's opinion.

Dangerous55
Apr 5, 2003, 11:15 PM
I blame it on the watashiwa Tax Cut of late '01.

-Eden-
Apr 6, 2003, 05:07 AM
*thinks this post belongs in Rants*

It has its problems, but the erroneous information isn't severe enough to totally mislead or cause problems. Your arguement that there should be a katana class is totally an opinion anyway.

I believe the best way to do it would be to base what the weapon is on what attack animation is performed. (Like an Angel Harp as a rifle)