PDA

View Full Version : Verifying item submisions?

Ropponmatsu
Apr 5, 2003, 09:24 PM
I was wondering how item submissions are verified.

I've submitted quite a few item findings and I wait for weeks for it to be verified but I never see it added to the list, I would like to help anyone who is looking for a certain item!

Are they verified if there are 2 exact submissions on an item?

Yoda86
Apr 5, 2003, 09:28 PM
People can go here to verify items. I think its like over 2 verifications for it to be added to the database:

Item Findings Link (http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php)

Ropponmatsu
Apr 5, 2003, 09:30 PM
Thankies!

Yoda86
Apr 5, 2003, 09:45 PM
Your Welcomies!

LollipopLolita
Apr 5, 2003, 09:52 PM
Yes it takes a minimum of 2 verifications.

BUT here's the thing, in the middle of last week, the server tweaked, and messed up some parts of the findings (since they're all in the database, none of our items are hand coded). To date we have corrected viridia and greennill. Not only that we have verified it against the sega list I translated so that's the correct and accurate list you have there. Tonight, we're working on Skyly. Please realize that this is a time consuming process since each entry has to be cheked. We didn't want to zap the whole db and reenter everything(even though it would be easier) because we didn't want to lose the confirmations. Once we're done with every id (it'll be soon, I promise, it's our priority) we'll let everyone know. We will also stop adding user submissions since we're just going by Sega's list and it's more accurate that way. Of course in the event of a error/misentered info (because we're human) we'll fix it. Sounds good?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-04-05 18:52 ]</font>

MP3dawg16
Apr 6, 2003, 09:57 AM
thanks!