PDA

View Full Version : new char, plz help

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 5, 2003, 11:55 PM
I am thinking about making a new char, but I don't know which one I want to make. Can you guys tell me which char you think I should have, what ID, and eventually what weapon you think I should get for them. Name any char except the following: HUnewearl, HUmar, RAmar, FOnewearl, RAmarl, thanks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

gideonx
Apr 6, 2003, 12:08 AM
Noticed that you didn't say anything about androids so I would take one of them. Either Racaseal or HUcast (they are my fav).

RAcaseal, Greenil or Purplenum
Spread Needle Green/Purp
Snow Queen (Get a photon booster from trading Photon drops use it on Frozen Shooter +9)
Frozen Shooter Green/purp
Yaksminov 7000V Green/Purp

HUcast - Skyly (for weapons) or Redria (for units)
Lavis Cannon - Skyly
Chainsawd - Skyly
Red Handgun red/white/green/purp/yel

TheHulk4
Apr 6, 2003, 01:05 AM
Yeah I'd go with a Skyly HUcast, its one of my main characters.
TJ Sword - for the multiple enemy attacks
BKB- for the single enemy attacks
Suppressed Gun or ? Mech- for when you might need a gun

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 6, 2003, 01:11 AM
The only reason I didn't want to make one of the chars I listed was because I have used those before and I want to try something new. And androids seem like they would be fun to use but I am just worried about them not being able to use techs, I use resta all the time.

gideonx
Apr 6, 2003, 01:24 AM
I have a lvl 60 HUcast and i love him. He's got a TON of HP and ATP. and sometimes having to rely on techs is a burden. Traps are also very very fun esp freeze traps. I lay a freeze trap and run away while a bunch of Dimenians follow. I turn around and shoot the trap with my Rappy's Fan. It freezes them and hits them, and then i slicer them up and i feel good, lol.

Anyways traps are fun, seeing traps rocks. No worries about poison/paralysis. Huge ATP and Huge HP. Those are your benefits. And if you play online. Not having S/D doesn't matter. BUT not having resta does suck just keep 10 di mates and some trimates hotkeyed in the later lvls and you'll be fine (mates heal faster than resta anyways so you can do it with less a chance of getting killed.)

Also if you start a HUcast i suggest making a mag with 100+ ATP 50+ Dex 0 Mind and 10 def. Also try and make a Rati mag (they are good for HUcasts) and try and get the Mya and Youlla PB on it.