PDA

View Full Version : Win Fabulous Prizes! (But which ones?)

AzureBlaze
Apr 6, 2003, 12:49 AM
Remember how on DC PSO, that whatever wasn't findable in the game was eventually made win-able through a quest?

I thought that feature was really cool, especially with TTF. Yeah the quest was hard, nearly impossible without hacked weapons if you were trying it alone, but it was still really great to get a -Guarenteed Rare- for your efforts. Same thing with Cmode, you do it, it's a fun challenge, and you KNOW there is a prize at the end.

I have also noticed that some things are conspicuously missing from this version so far. So I am assuming they might eventually be used as prizes. And frankly, I'm up to any challenge to win them! Can anyone think of other things which no one has found to add to my list?

The ever useful maser beam!
That Piko Piko Hammer
Chameleon Scythe
(I was going to say Yamigirasu, but I saw someone toting one around the other day)
The Flame Garment
Any of the Rings
Samba Maracas
Elenor's Mag
Mariana's Bag (obsucre)
Flower Boquet (the weapon item)
That is all I can think of for now, but do you wonder if they have some sort of righteous thing stored away we never even SAW yet? It is possible..isn't it?

And NO that Sing at the Beach quest didn't count, because even if you had 100s of tickets (I did) the prize machine was just as random as an enemy drop.