PDA

View Full Version : Easter Rappys

Guntz348
Apr 6, 2003, 06:45 AM
Has anyone found any easter rappys yet? I, like most others here, assumed there must be easter rappys to drop the easter egg, but I haven't been able to get on and play in a few days so I can't go hunting for them my self just yet. If anyones found them let me know where, temple I'm betting and what they're eggs turned in to too.

Edit: Stupid typos, it's 8 am, my brain when out for lunch 6 hours ago and has not returned. If anyones finds it please PM me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-04-06 04:46 ]</font>

fyrewyre
Apr 6, 2003, 08:47 AM
Two questions:
Did they put the easter rappied in the game yet?
and
When is easter?

DarkDragon7
Apr 6, 2003, 10:21 AM
Easter is April 20th this year, a week or two late. I suspect that in the coming week the easter rappies will up. YOU WILL KNOW WHEN IT'S IN AFFECT. In the older versions, around Easter time they replaced the purple spotlights near the bank with GIANT EASTER EGGS. Like huge, 10X the size of your character, photon easter egg statues. And the music changes. You know once that starts happening, Ultimate Temple will be my life. At least now I have more motivation for that God/Techinque. Damn C Assassin's ^_^

cajun
Apr 6, 2003, 12:37 PM
Do you have to play ultimate to find one or can it be any difficulty?

Yoda86
Apr 6, 2003, 06:22 PM
Should be any difficulty because I found a love rappy on Normal mode the other day. Although it doesn't guarantee that the easter rappy will be on all difficulties, it will most likely be.

Vanango
Apr 7, 2003, 01:59 AM
dude, do easter rappies look like wittle cutey wooty bunnies with snuggy wuggly hoppity ears?

I sure as hell hope they do!! *WACK* GIVE ME YUR RARE!! YARRRRRR! (suddenly my fonewearl is a pirate) I'LL HUG IT AND LOVE IT AND SQUISH IT TIL IT GIVES ME WHAT I WANT! MWHAHAHAHA!!