PDA

View Full Version : People in Purplenum click here

Enialis
Apr 6, 2003, 09:01 AM
Well, I wanted to know what your best weapon was.

klepto
Apr 6, 2003, 06:37 PM
Im a Hunter, and after only a surprising 20 VH temple runs, I found a double saber. And let me tell you, that thing whoops.

DariusValMortis
Apr 6, 2003, 08:33 PM
dude the first time i played episode two i found and stag cuttlery from barby ray. and everytime im in caves on very hard i find double sabers. they are cool looking but do the worst dmg i have ever seen.

Shin_Anubis
Apr 6, 2003, 10:28 PM
I have found a Yasminov M in the mines and a Spread in the Ruins.

Vanango
Apr 7, 2003, 01:51 AM
I found spread needle w/ %s and red handgun both in the forest

demonknight
Apr 7, 2003, 05:58 AM
found a spread needle in the forest????

AndyPandy
Apr 7, 2003, 06:15 AM
Lol, a Spread Needle in Forest....urm, somehow I think you lie.

OdinTyler
Apr 7, 2003, 06:42 AM
Well, my FOmarl is Purplenum & she found a Frozen Shooter (for my RAmarl, currently). But the best wep I found for my FOmarl? Hmmm...not sure. I don't really play her like a force (but Mahu is my fave force wep of what I've found so far). I find regular weps w/decent-high %'s...

Stricker
Apr 7, 2003, 08:46 AM
My brother GED have a stag cutlery. I think that's the best he got.

Madzozs
Apr 7, 2003, 08:56 AM
I'd go with the Frozen Shooter. I found it when i got to Ultimate with my ranger, and it has to be the coolest weapon in my opinion.

Brundidge
Apr 7, 2003, 09:48 AM
I found my first yas 9000m (yay) and lavis cannon. I hopin' to change the lavis into the double cannon eventually but that's going to take more work *sigh* back to more sitting and more staring at the tv.

Enialis
Apr 7, 2003, 03:19 PM
Darius the your right about the double saber not doing much damg but it also hits 6 times. And the double saber isnt good to you because you have a ANGRY FIST which does a bunch.But thanx for telling me your best weapons just wanted to know what I would find if I started a Purplenum. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vanango
Apr 7, 2003, 04:00 PM
On 2003-04-07 04:15, AndyPandy wrote:
Lol, a Spread Needle in Forest....urm, somehow I think you lie.

for some reason I remember it to be in the forest but possibly the caves. I found a spirit garnment and red handgun in the forest for sure though

If I did lie, it wasn't intentional. It doesn't matter though, it's for my mech snuggles ^-^