PDA

View Full Version : Guilds/friends All that good stuff

djdafi
Jun 20, 2013, 11:04 PM
After three days, I finally troubleshooted everything and finally got the game running. Big thanks to you AIDA, especially for the english installer.

Now I'm in the midst of people I don't know if I will come into contact with and I'm wondering if guilds and whatnot exist and would like to join something of the kind. Also, I did look up that Ship 2 is where the english players are at no?

Zeik2006
Jun 20, 2013, 11:10 PM
Guilds/Teams Exist.

Ship Two is indeed where most of the english players are at.

As far as joining a team, I don't really have one myself so I can't help you there.

Ranmaru
Jun 20, 2013, 11:40 PM
I have one and you can join if you'd like. There are also some guilds for Ship 2 who are also advertising (along with me) at the top of the thread list. (Which you can check yourself)

It just depends on what level you are (which would be low since you just started), and what kind of atmosphere/playstyle you want from the team.

My team is laid back, yet we play missions as well. (Basically we quest whenever we feel like and dance/afk/feed our mag/do whatever after as a break or whenever we feel like)

:D

djdafi
Jun 21, 2013, 01:34 AM
Hey! I'm totally interested. I love meeting new people. At this point I have no idea how to go from here. My id name is Literofcola.

Ranmaru
Jun 21, 2013, 02:16 AM
Awesome. No problem, I'll help you out once I get on. (Account name is Lethiz btw)

I also added you. I might go off soon to sleep, but will see you tommorow evening.

I'm still online tho wanna meet up?