PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Everyone. Goodbye.

Meyfei
Jun 21, 2013, 07:01 PM
I first started in PSO-world as R-97-3, met some amazing people, had so much fun and many wonderful times.

However it seems it's about time I've packed up and moved on. It's been a pleasure knowing you all, and playing with some of you.

If by chance we ever meet some place some where, Let's hope it's some more good times to share. However Moving on I'm putting the name "Meyfei" to rest, going to put in long thought about another name, and play other non-PSO related titles.

Anyway it'll be a long time before that happens and in the mean time I got a life to make, and a future to build. Take care everyone. Have fun, and stay safe.

Vintasticvin
Jun 21, 2013, 07:08 PM
o_O DIdn't you posted something like this two three years ago?

Meyfei
Jun 21, 2013, 07:16 PM
It is a possibility as I said a lot of things when I was younger, I never did hold my word to many of those things. I've contacted someone and requested to deactivate/ban my account and delete all but the above post. So till then, I'll be here.

shagia
Jun 21, 2013, 07:36 PM
it's understandable, Mey! do your best! :D

Meyfei
Jun 21, 2013, 08:05 PM
Thank you Kraiola.

VANNO
Jun 21, 2013, 08:11 PM
Sucks to see someone go even if we've never met or talk. Hope you'll enjoy the new adventures ahead of you. Maybe then we'll meet up and get to know one another.

Meyfei
Jun 22, 2013, 01:15 PM
Thank you VANNO, I bet there will be many adventures ahead, and many challenges to overcome. I aim to overcome them all and move forward.

Freeze
Jun 22, 2013, 02:55 PM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/iceburgfarewell.jpg

I don't get to use this very often so Good Luck and Godspeed to you Meyfie.