PDA

View Full Version : Just Started, Looking for a Group (Ship2)

Brotodile
Jun 22, 2013, 12:18 PM
Like it says in the title, I just started out on ship 2 and I'm looking for a group to play with. I'm a level 21 CAST Ranger without any real direction or inkling of what I'm going to end up as, so I'm looking for a group who will be able to offer me an atmosphere of learning and friendliness.

Sorry if this is in the wrong area, I couldn't find anywhere better to post.

Sara-hime
Jun 23, 2013, 10:44 AM
Hello there! Geez, no takers huh? If you hop on now, ill introduce you to my team and we can help you get started! I'll be on my 45 min. lunch break then!

Player ID: Gamehopper Unit
Character: Rabbie

Since we missed each other: Block 218
Team: Gun Valkyrie

Usually someone on the team is on that block. Just tell them Rabbie sent you! (Sound like a used car salesman @_@)

Luvsic
Jun 23, 2013, 09:57 PM
Name Luv(Sic) level 47 Fi / 37 Hu Ship 2. If you need help i'm usually free.

Zenobia
Jun 24, 2013, 01:02 AM
Id:maxwell12>Look for the SA with the Yuri with blood coating the pic

Name: Yuri HU/FI 60/60

When im on im usually free as well if not gathering Team points or doing TA's

If my Friend List is full send me a whisper or post here I'll make some room for ya~!

ARChan
Jun 24, 2013, 01:22 AM
Heya! Glad to see some RAs coming around :)

Anyway, here's my PSO2 info:

ID: Calai
Char: Fortuna

If you want some RA tips, let me know :) Of course, you can also friend me on here as well, if you want. However, I actually have a preference for GU (Gunner). So, I'm pretty much familiar with Rifles and Gunslashes. I got a few not-so-well-known tips with Launchers, too.

Brotodile
Jun 24, 2013, 06:37 AM
Someone PMed me a few minutes after I posted, actually, but I can't seem to catch them online ever... Because of that, I suppose I'm not on a Team still. I'm actually IN JAPAN right now for study abroad, so my playing time might be a bit different from some of you guys. I'll send you all a friend request, though. My ID is "トム茄子" and my character's name is Nasubi MK.IV.