PDA

View Full Version : Hi ^_^ Am new (Ship6)

Emerality
Jun 22, 2013, 12:22 PM
Hi all \o I'm pretty new to the phantasy star Online 2 community and like to say hi to everyone. Started up a bit late-ish and didnt know where most of the community stays at. IGN is Faust and I'm on Ship 6 so if anyone else is there please add me :D I have a friend as well that too plays but would like to expand on that ^_^ hope to see you if I do

Xaelouse
Jun 22, 2013, 07:10 PM
sent ;)

DreXxiN
Jun 22, 2013, 07:34 PM
Hey, I hope you enjoy PSO2! With that said, if you're looking for a lot of friends you'll probably want to switch over to Ship 2. It has the largest English community by far.

Emerality
Jun 23, 2013, 12:12 AM
o: alright, well I didnt started to far, am a level 15 and I kinda got way to excited and ended up in a ship possibly where little to no english commute. Thanks though :D Will probably switch if ever so lonesome haha.

Syklo
Jun 23, 2013, 12:14 AM
Sooner you switch, the better.

dark maaz
Jun 23, 2013, 12:21 AM
I used to be on Ship 6, I advise to switch before you get too high and had to buy AC like me. Other than that, have fun! :)

Emerality
Jun 23, 2013, 12:22 AM
I wouldnt know how to get AC @~@, I mean the via American currency or such. Im a level 16 on there and such so xD I guess doing a switch off now would be of effort

Syklo
Jun 23, 2013, 12:23 AM
That's why you delete your character and recreate it on a different ship earlier.
(Assuming it's your first & only character; otherwise make a new ID)

Emerality
Jun 23, 2013, 12:25 AM
Yeah I'll just delete it and all, probably the simplest since I know very little of of AC and how to obtain it and all. Just kinda was too excited and a bit naive to realize the english community was already hurdled in a specific ship

Syklo
Jun 23, 2013, 12:27 AM
Tell me about it...My friend (who i got pso2 off from, cuz my internet quota is tiny) automatically chose ship8, without considering the existence of a large english community OR an english patch (heck I even asked him if there was one, he said -nope- and i found one for him; derp!).

I followed suit, but there are still some english lurkers where I am.

Emerality
Jun 23, 2013, 12:34 AM
At least I could say even with two people me and my friend playing on ship 6 with little english community, its was still very fun. But knowing that there's that group. Would make everything even more fun that already is. But thanks all for the feedback ^_^ helped me out greatly actually

Laga
Jun 23, 2013, 02:42 AM
im stuck on ship 5... owell, I have enough fun by myself anyway.

Coatl
Jun 23, 2013, 03:19 AM
I don't think people know there is a strong english-speaking community in ship 2 anymore.

Syklo
Jun 23, 2013, 06:27 AM
I don't think people know there is a strong english-speaking community in ship 2 anymore.
Or maybe it's too strong.

Zenobia
Jun 23, 2013, 06:46 AM
Or maybe it's too strong.

My impression

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8cM7f6P2I