PDA

View Full Version : Hated Enemies

DRak
Apr 6, 2003, 03:18 PM
i have noticed that in pso there are some real nasty enemies...some i hated so much i felt like kicking my tv, has anybody else ever had that feeling? if so what enemy did it for ya?

F-a-l-g-r-a-n
Apr 6, 2003, 03:26 PM
I hate gees

DRak
Apr 6, 2003, 03:29 PM
hehe, i hate gees too...but after a while i got used to em...same for ob lilys, after i lvled a bunch they couldnt do death on me that often. right now my biggest enemy is ul gibbon, i hate their shock paralysis thing that they shoot at you from a mile away when your chasing gees all over >_<

Joe-Azlin
Apr 6, 2003, 03:37 PM
i hate gibbles cuz they r uber strong grrrrrrr........ http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

DRak
Apr 6, 2003, 03:48 PM
for minibosses id say mericarol...shoots death, has death timebomb, and is mega strong with those big hedge clippers

Yoda86
Apr 6, 2003, 03:55 PM
I really dislike the Indi Belra. First time I saw one it just kept shooting at me like a madman till I was dead for good.

-Eden-
Apr 6, 2003, 04:01 PM
I have a funny background with Gees. At one point during a game the swarmed around me so much that as they kept attacking and causing "Slow mo" I couldnt do anything, but their attacks were weak. So I was alive, yet couldn't do anything to harm them seriously. I ended up casting grants about 50 times to clear them all out, and made a specific symbol chat to reflect my Gee induced insanity.

CGoodness
Apr 6, 2003, 04:09 PM
I cant decide... I HATE EM ALL!

DRak
Apr 6, 2003, 04:10 PM
well ill go for indi belra, when theres 4 of those in a room, it takes a long time to pass...

Foggy_Pete
Apr 6, 2003, 04:21 PM
way back when i first started trying to clear offline mode my lvl 103 force was surrounded by rappys in the fake and yellow quest on nomal difficulty. i blocked all their attacks but didnt have the time to get a spell off, attack, or even pipe out. i ended up having to reset my gc. since then ive always hated and feared rappys, even on normal mode

_Spawn_
Apr 6, 2003, 04:37 PM
Indi Belra is a belra on speed.:S

Captain_Anarchy
Apr 6, 2003, 04:47 PM
the enemie i hate is the wolves, not because they are real strong or anything they are just hard to get at. they circle ya and i can never aim in front of em enough to hit em and you always go into that stupid attack mode which makes ya walk uber slow. They are in no way the worst enemie in the game they just frustrate the hell outta me

rena-ko
Apr 7, 2003, 07:41 AM
delbiter... >.<

Stricker
Apr 7, 2003, 09:19 AM
bah od and mil lilies. That's for sure.

Valleo
Apr 7, 2003, 09:52 AM
Pan Arms.... split damm you split!!! I hate when Im playing with a low level Android and Im waiting for him to split... at least I can use my damage traps on him.....

Zarana
Apr 7, 2003, 12:26 PM
I voted 'other,' for Recon.

DRak
Apr 7, 2003, 08:53 PM
hehe, im surprised nobody hates gran sorcerer. in ultimate those guys piss me off badly with their grants and megid, and the fact they heal everything around them for 825 ><

MP3dawg16
Apr 7, 2003, 09:11 PM
Delbiter, BLEH GET 'EM AWAY!!!

LordCronai
Apr 7, 2003, 09:31 PM
Ob Lily by a LONG SHOT. I did fine in the caves before I was corrupted except for death by Megid over and over and over...
If you don't like Gees, just bring a damn gun instead of complaining how you can't reach them and you'll be good http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SubstanceD
Apr 8, 2003, 12:54 AM
I hate anything that can attack me from a distance since hate using guns and believe only in close quarter combat. Unfortunatly this means that I am going to hate Ultimate when I eventually get there.

DRak
Apr 8, 2003, 04:43 PM
well the thing about gees that makes em not as annoying for me is when i Rabarta them they all come down then i can waste em in mass #'s with my Red Sword

Mystil
Apr 8, 2003, 05:53 PM
I HATE

Sinow Berill
Sinow Spigell
Sinow Zele
Sinow Zoa
Sinow Gold.

But the one I hate the most out of them is the SINOW BEAT! ARGH!!!!!

I've yet to face Sinow Red..

I hate there two hit, almost dead combos.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-04-08 15:54 ]</font>