PDA

View Full Version : A dry spell, no not THAT kind.

raltga01
Apr 6, 2003, 03:24 PM
So I've noticed lately that I've not gotten a good rare in quite some time with my lvl. 106 purpelenum HUcaseal. After several runs through mines and ruins online the best rares to drop [this was yesterday] were a club of zurirum [sp] and a damn varista. I thought I was done with those in HARD difficulty!

Has anyone else gone through a spell like this? If so, how do i fight it, should i get better collogne for my hunter http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif ?

demonknight
Apr 6, 2003, 03:38 PM
yah it usually happens to me if i find like 6 rare monsters in say 2 hours or a couple rare items but it usually goes away after a day or two

Blue-Hawk
Apr 6, 2003, 11:07 PM
On 2003-04-06 13:24, raltga01 wrote:
So I've noticed lately that I've not gotten a good rare in quite some time with my lvl. 106 purpelenum HUcaseal. After several runs through mines and ruins online the best rares to drop [this was yesterday] were a club of zurirum [sp] and a damn varista. I thought I was done with those in HARD difficulty!

Has anyone else gone through a spell like this? If so, how do i fight it, should i get better collogne for my hunter http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif ?

its only gonna get wiorse, man. im lv 150 now and still have a horrid time finding rares.

Vanango
Apr 7, 2003, 05:33 AM
its only gonna get wiorse, man. im lv 150 now and still have a horrid time finding rares.

HAHAA, you sound like such an old man!!

Blue-Hawk
Apr 7, 2003, 08:12 AM
On 2003-04-07 03:33, Vanango wrote:

HAHAA, you sound like such an old man!!

i AM an old man. *shakes his cane at vanango*

Soukosa
Apr 7, 2003, 11:35 AM
Try doing runs in another area. I've been concentrating on Ult Forest and Caves lately and have been barely finding any rares (other than Photon Drops). I go try out Ult Mines again (I'll cover my problem there in another topic) and in 2nd room a Gillchich drops a special wep for me. I've also experienced this when I went to the Temple, I found more red boxes than you can shake a stick at in only a couple runs.

raltga01
Apr 7, 2003, 03:33 PM
well yesterday was a good day for rares for me I guess the dry spell is over?

Found:
Luminous Field
Traded:
God/Battle

Not a bad haul, I traded a God/Arm for that God/Battle BTW