PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in JP PSO2 [Ship 07]?

Xenotrix
Jun 24, 2013, 06:36 PM
I'm in search of english friends! I had received the news late about ship 02 and I am playing with my friend already in Ship 7. But it'd be nice to see if there's anyone else out there!!! I'm new to the forums so forgive me if I've done this incorrectly...

Currently I have a Human and Newman, both approximately in the lv40s
----Xenine & Agatha. My ID is Xenine.

I'm in a "Team" already. Nothing fancy.

-Awaiting friendly arrivals: Xeno

Khorin
Jun 25, 2013, 07:16 AM
I'm in search of english friends! I had received the news late about ship 02 and I am playing with my friend already in Ship 7. But it'd be nice to see if there's anyone else out there!!! I'm new to the forums so forgive me if I've done this incorrectly...

Currently I have a Human and Newman, both approximately in the lv40s
----Xenine & Agatha. My ID is Xenine.

I'm in a "Team" already. Nothing fancy.

-Awaiting friendly arrivals: Xeno

Hi o/

We're very open for new members... because honestly we need more XD

My data is there on my sig

solslow
Jun 30, 2013, 07:46 PM
Hi, I just started to play PSO2 again after a 6 months away, and I just got everything installed on my new Win7 including the Eng patches. I'm also looking for english friends to play with and maybe a new team to join, as my old team was gone. My ID is solsol, the rest of the data is in my Sig! Thanks! :-)

Khorin
Jul 2, 2013, 11:18 AM
Hi, I just started to play PSO2 again after a 6 months away, and I just got everything installed on my new Win7 including the Eng patches. I'm also looking for english friends to play with and maybe a new team to join, as my old team was gone. My ID is solsol, the rest of the data is in my Sig! Thanks! :-)

Got it

I hope that, even if just little by little, we get bigger and bigger ( .__.)