PDA

View Full Version : Revelle help! <-- already so much hate

DoubleCannon
Jun 27, 2013, 03:40 PM
I need these dumb co's for bingo yet nothing will unlock. I can not get Mild Murder 3 to show up or black slaughter 6 which requires her to be in a good mood? I just did every co she has and nothing, and still purple mad face. how on earth do I make these unlock or make her happy? I cant use Rev as an npc or anything.

why put such stupid stuff in the bingo! any help please

Z-0
Jun 27, 2013, 03:41 PM
30 COs to make her blue face. BS6 will unlock providing you've done BS5.

Then clear BS6 to get MMM3. Well, that's what I did on both chars.

Not too difficult, just gotta be patient.

DoubleCannon
Jun 27, 2013, 03:43 PM
30 COs to make her blue face. BS6 will unlock providing you've done BS5.

Then clear BS6 to get MMM3. Well, that's what I did on both chars.

Not too difficult, just gotta be patient.

ok so just keep going at the co's and that will improve the mood. okay so should take me a couple days.

Reiketsu
Jun 27, 2013, 03:49 PM
After I got her a blue face, I unlocked Black Slaughter 6 and cleared it, but Mild Mild Murder 3 didn't get unlocked after that. I've done all of her currently unlocked COs again, but Mild Mild Murder 3 still isn't unlocked X_X

Do you maybe have to increase her mood yet again for that to happen...?

Gardios
Jun 27, 2013, 03:57 PM
swiki says it unlocks after 10 more CO clears after her face turns blue.

I guess we gotta pick up all her COs and go on a Darker killing frenzy in the BB quest...

DoubleCannon
Jun 27, 2013, 05:10 PM
man... just knew that 30% affix was gonna have a catch ;_;

Reiketsu
Jun 27, 2013, 06:22 PM
Well, just cleared it. Thanks for the info, Gardiososes :3

Psycl0ne
Jun 27, 2013, 06:23 PM
I was just thinking about this yesterday, ugh... looks like I got more work to do when I get home -_-

UnLucky
Jun 27, 2013, 06:30 PM
I always take a bunch of her COs every time they refresh

Darkers are everywhere, so they'll likely complete eventually

They don't fill up your inventory with a bunch of trash

She doesn't interrupt you in the middle of a mission to let you know that you're (partway) finished her COs, which steals your input and prevents you from attacking what's right in front of you. She also isn't an annoying black man. Also Black Slaughter.

Psycl0ne
Jun 27, 2013, 06:47 PM
I always take a bunch of her COs every time they refresh

Darkers are everywhere, so they'll likely complete eventually

They don't fill up your inventory with a bunch of trash

She doesn't interrupt you in the middle of a mission to let you know that you're (partway) finished her COs, which steals your input and prevents you from attacking what's right in front of you. She also isn't an annoying black man. Also Black Slaughter.

LOL.... true the limited quest will help get this done faster in a fun productive way.

Saffran
Jun 28, 2013, 04:05 AM
Black slaughter 1, 2, 3 and 4 can be completed in one single desert MPA.
Mild Mild Murder 1 is atrocious, unless you have access to desert AQ I guess.
Does she have Blooddy Scaffold unlocked at the lowest icon? I forget. BS1 (Ol Micda and giant crabs) and 2 (Cyclo and Kyklo) can be completed in a single Ruin MPA, though I will admit you have to stall quite a bit.

All in all it takes a while. Good luck with it.

Amaranthus
Jun 28, 2013, 04:19 AM
OHMAIGAD...... So I actually need to spam her cos for it to unlock...........

/la facefloor

Aeris
Jun 28, 2013, 04:39 AM
OHMAIGAD...... So I actually need to spam her cos for it to unlock...........

/la facefloor
Pretty much, working on it as well.

lnvisible
Jun 28, 2013, 05:25 AM
Anyone else having a problem with Speed Annihilation IV? I'm positive I'm clearing in under 22 minutes and there's no other requirements listed on the client order yet it's saying that it was unable to complete.

Maronji
Jun 28, 2013, 05:33 AM
Anyone else having a problem with Speed Annihilation IV? I'm positive I'm clearing in under 22 minutes and there's no other requirements listed on the client order yet it's saying that it was unable to complete.

I think it's the fault of the English Patch, but are you S-Ranking the quest? If I recall, S-Rank is a requirement, but it vanished out of the requirements on the part of the English Patch.

On the other hand, I could be wrong.

lnvisible
Jun 28, 2013, 05:33 AM
I think it's the fault of the English Patch, but are you S-Ranking the quest? If I recall, S-Rank is a requirement, but it vanished out of the requirements on the part of the English Patch.

No I've been rushing through and ignoring everything as the quest suggested. Will try S-ranking it I guess.

Ezodagrom
Jun 28, 2013, 05:34 AM

S ranking is a requirement for the Speed Annihilation COs:

[spoiler-box]http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/7854/pso20130502173541000.jpg[/spoiler-box]

(Picture was taken in early May, I posted it in the english patch forums, if they haven't updated the description, maybe they forgot?)

o0Kais0o
Jun 28, 2013, 06:53 AM
Welp, looks like I have alot of work ahead of me this weekend... Stupid npc's getting between me and my 30% affix booster.

Ce'Nedra
Jun 28, 2013, 07:22 AM
Just take 5-6 CO or more a day and you will have her red face in like 6 months :lol: at least it took that long for me. Even so I still think this is easier then getting 6 classes to lv30 for the SP CO bingo. Darkers, Darkers everywhere!

ashley50
Jun 28, 2013, 09:42 AM
You reap what you sow for neglecting them NPCs.

Zenobia
Jun 28, 2013, 09:44 AM
It pays to do them CO's mate NPC CO's I mean.

DoubleCannon
Jun 28, 2013, 09:50 AM
My bad! I'll put it into the new patch right now.

LOL I was wondering about this! when i failed my first speed I was like okay it has to be S-rank but cinropedia does not say anything about S-rank or the in-game english description.. So I went to jp wiki.. sure enough I see the S rank requirement....

/facepalm

So yeah it takes me quite a bit to S-rank those speed runs since I solo.

Oh also I raged yesterday doing the ruins free run speed co, ran into dark aragni, soloed it...get to zesh.. tick tock.. kill zesh.. 3 seconds over 25min. yeah I was not happy ._. lol

IndigoNovember
Jun 28, 2013, 09:59 AM
About the english patch and the disappearing S Rank Requirement: my friend who uses it told me it got cut off, as in it's still there, but there just isn't enough room for it to be displayed =_=; .

solid_snark
Jun 28, 2013, 10:16 AM
The key to leveling from 45~60 is Revelle, Hans & Cressida + Ruins. I think I had Hans totally happy before the ruins, but I dragged the other two from Blue -> Red during that leveling spurt. They're actually much nicer to deal with when they are happy.

If you think the 25 min/S-Rank requirements are tough, wait until you get Cressida's Free Ruins timed quest. 20 min/S-Rank. Totally do-able, as long as you don't stop for bosses in the field along the way.

IndigoNovember
Jun 28, 2013, 11:35 AM
Nope, I'm looking at the patch source now. It's not there at all.

Ah, guess he was mistaken then.

The key to leveling from 45~60 is Revelle, Hans & Cressida + Ruins.

This.

DoubleCannon
Jun 28, 2013, 01:16 PM
The key to leveling from 45~60 is Revelle, Hans & Cressida + Ruins. I think I had Hans totally happy before the ruins, but I dragged the other two from Blue -> Red during that leveling spurt. They're actually much nicer to deal with when they are happy.

If you think the 25 min/S-Rank requirements are tough, wait until you get Cressida's Free Ruins timed quest. 20 min/S-Rank. Totally do-able, as long as you don't stop for bosses in the field along the way.

I did free ruins in 17min S-ranked and broke every part on Zesh. I find zesh to be really easy actually lol.

So far I have done all 14 co's and just did a couple more.. still no blue face. on cooldown for all others ;_;

Amaranthus
Jun 28, 2013, 02:15 PM
I'm really surprised people are into these COs..... I never really liked doing any of them COs....

It's a nice leveling tip though. o:

jooozek
Jun 28, 2013, 02:19 PM
I'm really surprised people are into these COs..... I never really liked doing any of them COs....

It's a nice leveling tip though. o:

bingo bingo bingo
arks bingo

fay
Jun 28, 2013, 04:23 PM
Nope, I'm looking at the patch source now. It's not there at all.

I know this is a little off topic here, but its regarding the English patch. In particular I am referring to a daily order that was on yesterday. It was to collect tranmizer claws, but in the description it said it drops from 21+ sil sadinians (I think). So basically, I would have had no idea what is the correct enemy.

Carlte
Jun 28, 2013, 04:56 PM
I know this is a little off topic here, but its regarding the English patch. In particular I am referring to a daily order that was on yesterday. It was to collect tranmizer claws, but in the description it said it drops from 21+ sil sadinians (I think). So basically, I would have had no idea what is the correct enemy.

I have seen what you're talking about. If I remember correctly that is some odd Daily Order fault. Ignore that and the area it says to go to, for some insane reason it is referring to the Alternate Maps, their proper names elude me right now.

Anyway in regards for what drops Tranmizer claws, that is it. A Tranmizer they are the mid-boss for the tunnels and can be found under the Arks Quests in the Quest Counter. They are found in the desert of Lilipa as well however with the Border Break mission being up you'd best run that and find them to collect many claws, as you will be unlikely to find a group willing to do Lilipa in any form or way.

Omega-z
Jun 28, 2013, 05:44 PM
Well, this is getting pretty labor some. I've done over 30 Co's and nothing in mood change. I think I'm around 60 time's and nothing. Does it reset or something for her mood?. Oh for MMI the Shield guy's need to be higher, I believe Lv.31 even tho it say's 21.

DoubleCannon
Jun 28, 2013, 07:59 PM
Well, this is getting pretty labor some. I've done over 30 Co's and nothing in mood change. I think I'm around 60 time's and nothing. Does it reset or something for her mood?. Oh for MMI the Shield guy's need to be higher, I believe Lv.31 even tho it say's 21.

wow serious... wow sega.. couldn't just make unlocking co's a normal way.

DoubleCannon
Jun 28, 2013, 08:46 PM
OMG YES! 25 co's later!!

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9796/vvfi.jpg

wooo!!

MASTERXZ
Jun 29, 2013, 09:20 PM
WOW GREAT i will continue doing some of her CO to get unlock what i need thanks all for the infos...