PDA

View Full Version : Best SectionID for Force?

DojoFalcon
Jan 21, 2001, 09:17 PM
Just wondering what a good one for a force is!

Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif

gideon
Jan 21, 2001, 09:52 PM
Being a Yellowboze I get alot of canes, I've also heard that Whitill get tons of canes

DojoFalcon
Jan 21, 2001, 10:24 PM
Thanks!

Ifurita
Jan 22, 2001, 12:49 PM
I heard Redian is good for Force. Tonnes of Battle Verge and Fire Sceptor :AGNI.

Tomeeboy
Jan 22, 2001, 01:13 PM
I'm Redria, and I've picked up quite a few scepters and staffs... mostly battle verges and fire scepters. Not sure if that has anything to do with the section or not... could just be coincidence.

-Tom

Ifurita
Jan 22, 2001, 06:50 PM
Cool Thanks!

merlin
Apr 10, 2001, 08:59 PM
I've had great success as a pinkal. My first force was a yellowboze and i wouldnt wish that on anyone.So bad i deleted him.All you find is meseta, which is great early on in the game when you need fluids every 10 seconds (lol),but at higher levels you REALLY want more than cash.You'll find more than enough cash with another color if you clock in as much time on the game as most of us addicts have !!!!

JohnnyKingOtaku
Apr 10, 2001, 11:04 PM
only pinkals find grants and megid.....if you like those (especially high level megid http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif )

Johnny
HuMar, RaMar, RaCast

Parable81
Apr 10, 2001, 11:53 PM
Its definetly PINKAL, trust me. I am a Ranger from pinkal and all i find is stupid staffs (no offense forces) i even found a forcefield (only useable by forces). I found a magial piece too (the heart staff). Not to mention the strategy book i brought a month and a half after making my guy says so.

Kuromimi
Apr 11, 2001, 12:05 AM
I'm a Pinkal HUnewearl, and all I ever find are technique disks and Force weapons. Since I have high magic, thats not bad, but I'd like to find something else once in a while.

HiepHop
Apr 11, 2001, 12:37 AM
I'm GreenNill HUmar and all I find is stupid guns!!! DOH!!!!!