PDA

View Full Version : Opa Opa?

Mun-KEE
Feb 16, 2001, 04:08 PM
Has anyone seen the Opa Opa mag yet? According to the MAG FAQ, it is recieved by getting Mind > 100.

Also, am I incorrect in remembering that Opa Opa is the "Ship" from the old Sega Master System game Fantasy Zone? If it is, I want it for my mag!

Gamblor
Feb 16, 2001, 06:26 PM
Yup, Opa is from fantasy star...that game is great, I spent many hours on that one.

Gamblor

Tkc613
Feb 16, 2001, 08:42 PM
As a redria humar, my mind mag has a mind stat of 133 (14/0/4/133) and is called ushashu.

Zeyk
Feb 17, 2001, 01:49 AM
Opa Opa is hideous. Blech.

Good thing I'm a HUcast with 0 mind on my MAG.

Bryaugh
Feb 19, 2001, 06:45 AM
Opa Opa? Durnit, now I'm gettin' all nostalgic and stuff.
*rushes off to find a fantasy zone rom*

STRIDER88
Feb 19, 2001, 08:04 PM
Yo I have to have it!!! I think you get it by feeding a mag rare items? man i love old OPA OPA!!!! have to find one
If anyone finds any info let me know http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

STRIDER88

Tillis
Feb 19, 2001, 10:23 PM
We all love Opa-Opa. I just got done playing Fantasy zone. The Opa-Opa MAG looks EXACTLY like the Opa-Opa action figure from Shenmue. Opa-Opa also appeared in the Phantasy Star Prequel Text adventures (japan only) as a painting that Shir was planning to steal. Also, remember Space harrier ? Remember how he says "Welcome to the Fantasy Zone ! Get Ready !" when you start the game ? Yes, they DO take place in the same universe. In Super Fantasy Zone (japanese) for the Genesis/Mega Drive, the final stage is also the final stage from Space Harrier - ABYSMBEL. It even LOOKS like a Space Harrier stage ! Also, there was a cancelled cross over game called "Space Fantasy Zone". I have posters and screens of it. It was Fantasy Zone done in Space Harrier style. It was for the Turbo Duo/TurboGrafX CD/ PC Engien and if anyone has a ROM or has the files to burn on a CD (they ARE out there), please TELL ME ! I don't have a Turbo CD YET but I WANT ONE and I wanna start to DL the files for the game now. Oh, I'm working wtwords the Opa MAG too ! Dang ! I WANT THAT THING ! Oh, and the first stage song from Fantasy Zone is in Samba De Amigo !

Ayanami
Feb 21, 2001, 01:15 PM
I've pretty much confirmed that the only way to get an Opa Opa is to evolve it using the Opa Opa Heat MAG cell, along with the requirement that MIND is >100