PDA

View Full Version : Falz-ready?

Pickerel
Apr 6, 2003, 08:13 PM
I have a level 25 HUnewearl, who I am leveling in Hard Mplayer. Am I ready to take Falz yet? BTW, I am using a Heat Lockgun +6, and will be able to use a Blade Dance or DB's Saber or maybe a Varista with my RAmar's mag. So...should there be any problems here? And I can get good Resist/Units. And how long should it take to get through the ruins to reach him? I have limited time on my hands most of the time. With the blade dance, and at level 17, I could kill most things in a 2 or 3 hit combo with the blade dance, and probably under one more combo for Chaos Bringers and Dark Belras.

Yoda86
Apr 6, 2003, 08:22 PM
Go for it, your more than ready. Pack that varista just in case he locks you in a corner with his body. That way you can damage him but he can't damage you with the Darvants http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

M_BlackHawk
Apr 6, 2003, 09:26 PM
you're more than falz ready at lvl 25, and able to use a varista.

my HUnny is at lvl 50 right now, and can't use a varista without a lot of dex on her mag, and general or elf/arm units. So, I'm not going after hard falz yet..

heck, my force is at lvl 30, with high level techs, and hasn't taken on normal falz...been leveling up in online teams, with Jellen/Zalure. ^_^

later

M_BlackHawk