PDA

View Full Version : 3 best launcher PA's?

OppaiMaya
Jul 2, 2013, 07:28 AM
What are they? I'm new to RA so i don't know much about it ^^;

Planning on using launcher as my main AOE weapon so what are some good PAs for this?

Like the cheap OP stuff =P

Z-0
Jul 2, 2013, 07:33 AM
Divine Launcher (long range attack), Cluster Bullet (Mid Range attack, huge damage boost at 11+) and Rodeo Drive (close range attack, huge damage boost at 11+).

Crazy smash gets a mention for being good at getting to your JA faster, because launcher normal attack is slow.

OppaiMaya
Jul 2, 2013, 07:42 AM
Ah so that's the use for that crappy PA! I was wondering why anyone would use that. Thank you for your input.

Hrith
Jul 2, 2013, 07:42 AM
I use Divine Launcher, Cluster Bullet and Cracker Bullet.
Cracker Bullet stunlocks enemies very efficiently.

You can also use Fake Silhouette to lure away the meteorites thrown by DFE, it's always funny.

Agastya
Jul 2, 2013, 08:59 AM
crazy smash knocks krabs out of their defensive shell thing and stops cyclos from throwing the curve ball at you, if utility interests you at all

Rende
Jul 2, 2013, 09:14 AM
Mostly what people have said. I use cluster bullet, divine launcher and rodeo. Cluster is useful in entrance and exit bursts,and the DMG is awesome as ra/hu. Divine for single enemies, rodeo deals pretty good DMG for bosses and packs of mobs close together. U just need to get used to the range of rodeo when it starts to go in a circle, that's when it does most hits.

Du1337
Jul 2, 2013, 07:33 PM
Ah so that's the use for that crappy PA! I was wondering why anyone would use that. Thank you for your input.

Wich Pa are u talking bout?

ARChan
Jul 9, 2013, 02:50 AM
Crazy Smash has the highest stopping power of the RA PAs. It knocks over Personas, Krabs, and King Yedes guaranteed (an example of its power). I've yet to test if this works on a curled Garongo.

HIT0SHI
Jul 9, 2013, 07:09 AM
Crazy Smash has the highest stopping power of the RA PAs. It knocks over Personas, Krabs, and King Yedes guaranteed (an example of its power). I've yet to test if this works on a curled Garongo.

I actually does work while they trying to roll at at you.

Gigafreak
Jul 9, 2013, 06:10 PM
I actually does work while they trying to roll at at you.

Garongo Golf: the next great ARKS sport.

ARChan
Jul 10, 2013, 02:08 AM
Garongo Golf: the next great ARKS sport.
Now another reason why it's great to be a RA :D