PDA

View Full Version : Soul Eater quests?

s3rial_one
Apr 6, 2003, 08:20 PM
I'm trying to pick up a Soul Eater for my FOmarl right now. The problem I have is that most of the guides I've found for it, either her, or on Gamefaqs, aren't terribly useful.

I'm curious as to the order of quests. The one at GameFAQS says that you have to complete ALL quests and beat normal before you could do this, so I started to do so, then realized it was talking about doing Dr. Osto's research and not telling Sue your name.

Well, I'd done Dr. Osto's research by that point, and I haven't finished all the other quests, yet. I never told Sue my name, but she never asked, either.

So, I'm confused, does "ALL" quests mean do everything, then they all become available again after you've beaten them all, or have I been screwed out of a Soul Eater?

Stalfos333
Apr 6, 2003, 08:48 PM
Sue asks your name just before the quest ends, the first time through.

Also, once you beat the quests, all open up to you to repeat as you want. Don't worry about the quests being gone.

DariusValMortis
Apr 6, 2003, 08:48 PM
once you try to get the soul eater you cant get it agian on that difficulty..for expample sue will ask for your name as she is supposed to BUT kireek will not be there to fight you...so just try to get it on another difficulty.

s3rial_one
Apr 6, 2003, 08:57 PM
The thing I'm confused about is that, on normal mode, is there a way for me to still get the Soul Eater? I suppose I could wait until hard mode, but that'd be kinda pointless, as I want the Soul Eater for hard mode.

Stalfos333
Apr 6, 2003, 08:58 PM
If you truly didn't tell Sue your name, you can still get it. If you did, enjoy Soul of Steel's real ending.