PDA

View Full Version : Inferno Bazooka

gideonx
Apr 6, 2003, 09:45 PM
Hey i just got one.
Are they Decent Ranger weapons. Someone gimme a review.

Brundidge
Apr 6, 2003, 10:20 PM
Wouldn't want to rely on it too much. Its an alright weapon but once you use it in Ultimate its not really reliable. I don't use it plus you can use better weapons that have less ATA reqs than the Inferno Bazookz

Yoda86
Apr 7, 2003, 11:26 AM
I mostly used the Inferno Bazooka to half gulgus's or gulgus-gue's HP in ultimate until I got the Frozen Shooter.

Stalfos333
Apr 7, 2003, 11:46 AM
It's a strong slow handgun (and anyone who claims it's a photon launcher because the shot looks like one, I spit on you). If you want to pick off an enemy with power from as far away as a Hunter CAN get, then use the Bazooka. It is slow, and impractical for fighting speedy enemies.

I'd say, skip it if you're a ranger. Maybe keep it around as a Hunter, soften an enemy before slicing him.

VolOpt2003
Apr 7, 2003, 01:35 PM
i got it but i dont like it because it is slow.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VolOpt2003 on 2003-04-07 11:36 ]</font>

gideonx
Apr 7, 2003, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys!

OdinTyler
Apr 7, 2003, 05:24 PM
Having both forces AND rangers (among others), I must agree that it's not the best ranger wep (but not the worse either). It's good to play around w/ but doesn't make a serious ranger wep. I have my Inferno Bazooka w/my FOmarl (who on DC would've NEVER been able to use it). Forces benefit from these...um...interesting choices of weps as they can use the advantage. As for my rangers, I use anything else: handguns (mostly), rifles (regular ones & Frozen Shooter on my RAmarl) & of course shots (like Crush Bullet, which I'll use once I level up my RAcast). I think people forget what the original purpose for rangers are. To hit from a distance, move to another area, aim & fire again, & repeat said pattern. Bazookas tend to slow you down more than anything & though fun to use, if you're going for speed, accuracy (& trying to stay alive long enough with smaller chance of being hit), I'd say a handgun (especially on a RAmarl) or rifle (especially on a RAmar) is your best bet for a ranger...