PDA

View Full Version : Agito Sword Quest Thingy

Tarage
Apr 6, 2003, 09:54 PM
Ok, I've read one guid I got off of http://www.gamefaqs.com and I am trying to get the Agito sword. The guide said to be in hard mode, which I am, and to talk to the guy neer the shop, which I did. Now I'm not sure how long it will take to find the three parts. Should I look only in the quest, or do they show up like random rares. Do I have to be looking in hard? Where should I look? Any tips?

-Tarage

LollipopLolita
Apr 6, 2003, 09:59 PM
If you're trying to get the oroagito, you just find the 1975 model agito and convert it in Seek My Master

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=439

Tarage
Apr 6, 2003, 10:41 PM
Yes, well I kind of need more information that that. I need to know what the books are for, where its best to find the sword. What dificulty I need to be in. And any other facts that might help me. The guides don't tell me much.

-Tarage

Jonathais_GC
Apr 6, 2003, 10:52 PM
the guide says it all, to get the real katana (1975) look in the item data base under Agito 1975 (real)
and it will say where and who it drops for. i would link you but its obvious. also i dont think the books drop anymore in the gc version. if your playing the dc version, the books droped pretty much anywhere

LollipopLolita
Apr 6, 2003, 11:11 PM
the books don't do anything, just find the 1975 agito

TeamPhalanx
Apr 7, 2003, 04:22 PM
1) Find a 1975 AGITO

2) Talk to the tekker in Seek My Master (difficult mode does not matter)

3) He'll recognize the sword as OROCHI-AGITO, and will ask you if he can restore it. You'll be given a Yes or No option. Select Yes to convert it, and no to leave it as it is.

You can only convert 1 AGITO per difficult mode. In other words, if you find one and convert it in normal, you cannot convert it again in normal. You have to do it in either Hard, V-Hard, or Ultimate; or, you can just have another character do it in normal.

The only things you need are the 1975 AGITO and the quest, Seek My Master. Everything else is irrelevant.