PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 What area should I be doing to level?

Ludamec
Jul 6, 2013, 12:23 AM
Played for a week give or take when pso2 dropped last summer, figured I'd wait until the game evolved a bit before delving deep into it. Sooo its been a year or so, episode 2 is on the way and I just logged back in for the first time. I'm only 17, and know there are alot of new areas to explore etc. So I'm wondering, which quests/client orders should I be doing to maximize my exp gain? Or would I level fast enough just naturally progressing through the matter board and the requisite quests?

The Walrus
Jul 6, 2013, 12:44 AM
Find populated multiparties in areas at or slightly above your level, do CO's for those areas. Keep progressing through Koffie quests.

Also it would've been better to ask this in the general section but anywoo.

holmwood
Jul 6, 2013, 02:21 PM
Level to twenty doing normal quests and clientorders. You can go to cirnopedia for more details. From there, you can do the limited quests with the robot boss. Go to a populated block and run around with other people. You'll get crap exp from mobs, but I think the emergencies will give you the full exp. (When seeing an emergency, announce the coordinates. Ex "E4".)
When available, take advantage of the event missions as falz arm runs on hard can get you 10k exp without the exp penalty.