PDA

View Full Version : Looking for friends on ship 2

SophiaS386
Jul 6, 2013, 06:37 PM
Edit: Hey new, I am learning, but would love to have friends ^.^ Would love the company. Just PM me, block 20, my name is バイオレットローズ.

Lostbob117
Jul 6, 2013, 09:44 PM
Since you say you need friends, there is a friendly and progressive team called Edelweiss, http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205704. You might want to check it out! Welcome to pso2.

Zessica
Jul 6, 2013, 10:57 PM
Hey new, I am learning but would prefer to have friends ^.^ Would love the company. I still know nothing about the friend system so I can't PM or answer it but if you would like to talk you can just come up to the top of the main starter area and find me by the trees. Will be in block 20.

Violet techer looking character sitting down. name is バイオレットローズ.

Starting to understand the chat system, so if you would like you can whisper or pm me.

Im more than happy to become friends with you! Thing is, My copy of the game hasn't arrived yet. Though it should come on this Tuesday! So if that happens I'd be willing to hang out with you and do quests. My characters name will be Zessica and I'll be looking to play on Ship 2 Block 20.

darkrock
Jul 7, 2013, 07:55 AM
Edit: Hey new, I am learning, but would love to have friends ^.^ Would love the company. Just PM me, block 20, my name is バイオレットローズ.
My character name is Aihe, I will add you, nice to have some friends.

FajiMaikeru
Jul 8, 2013, 08:07 PM
Same here, it'd be pretty cool if I could game with some friends. I just started, my name is FajiMaikeru if anyone is willing

SophiaS386
Jul 10, 2013, 04:43 AM
Im more than happy to become friends with you! Thing is, My copy of the game hasn't arrived yet. Though it should come on this Tuesday! So if that happens I'd be willing to hang out with you and do quests. My characters name will be Zessica and I'll be looking to play on Ship 2 Block 20.

There is two under your characters name so your going to need to add me xD

Lacen
Jul 10, 2013, 06:38 PM
It's good you've found friends and a Team invite. =P Good luck to you and enjoy the game. See you on there sometime if I'm able to play when I'm not busy with work. @.@; See ya!

Kemon
Jul 11, 2013, 10:04 AM
Char name is Nyune :)

SophiaS386
Jul 11, 2013, 01:14 PM
Char name is Nyune :)

Lol, can I have some info for the character in case there are two?

Kemon
Jul 11, 2013, 01:17 PM
Lol, can I have some info for the character in case there are two?

Oh sry if it helps id is nyuni and name is nyune atm im lvl 3 newman force

I just tried to search your name with char and id search but nothing lol