PDA

View Full Version : Ship 10 team?

sekkai
Jul 7, 2013, 08:27 AM
Just as the title says is there any active english team on ship 10? Tired of solo :P

ScarletV
Jul 7, 2013, 03:13 PM
Send a request to ScarletV, I'll add you to my team.

JinIkeda
Jul 8, 2013, 01:26 PM
Hello ScarletV might there be room for one more, the team im currently in dose not communicate with me it's getting very annoying. Thanx in advance .

Angry Bot
Jul 8, 2013, 08:09 PM
I'm actually kind of wondering what you mean by that Jinikeda. Considering that you have been in that team in question for awhile and many of us have never seen you say a single thing in team chat. I don't even think I've seen you logged in like... much at all? I keep a near constant eye on the team list and I really don't recall seeing you beyond the day we invited you.

While I personally don't mind if you hop teams, especially if you feel that another team is more comfortable for what you want, it wouldn't be much of a benefit to eternal.Serenity if you end up doing the same thing as you just did right now. As always, and I'm sure RadGalaxy did say this to you as we invited you to the team; If you have a problem, please talk to us about it. If you don't say anything, we won't know that there's a problem.

LordShade
Jul 8, 2013, 08:23 PM
If you don't say anything... of course nobody will communicate with you.

Partly why I booted you for being inactive, because you login like once a week, and in that time you don't even say a word in team chat. And you complain that nobody communicates with you? seesh.

ScarletV
Jul 11, 2013, 11:26 AM
My team is a bit more casual because we are multi-gamers. So, I do not mind inactivity from players if they let us know why they aren't going to be on for X reason.

I'm sorry for your player's inactivity, Shade, I hope to help him with his lack of communication towards teammates, (probably because of a larger group? Some people do feel uncomfortable under those circumstances, albeit that isn't a legitimate excuse) or if the problem is non-existent, I would enjoy his company nonetheless!

So, send me a request in-game and I will add you as soon as possible.